Happy Birthday, Mike Gaite!

mike carey
This topic is 2915 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well quite a mixed bunch, Frank Lloyd Wright, Joan Rivers, Barbara Bush, Gabbie Giffords, Byron White, Jerry Stilled. Congrats on a special day.

Well perhaps he can design his life with imagination and beauty the way FL Wright designed buildings.

Bring laughter to people with a bit of an edge as Joan Rivers did.

Manage to garner the love and respect of others despite being surrounded by jerks, similar to Barbra Bush.

Show courage and determination when faced with life altering circumstances in the manner of Gabbie Giffords.

Bring a keen mind and a sense of justice to this world as Byron White did while also being an example of a healthy mind and a healthy body.

And perhaps he will have a long satisfying marriage which breaks common convention of the time and in doing so, sets an example for others in the ways of tolerance and love with a wry sense of humor, ala Jerry Stiller.

All the while, being a classy, intelligent and kind invidual with a devilish glint in the eye, a roguish smile and an ass to die for.

Happy Birthday sexy.

Happy Birthday Mr Mike... A day early, but what the hell..

Yeah, I know, my fault, the forum tells me 9 Jun events when it's 9 Jun here, so my 10.10 am (now) on the 9th is still 8.10 pm on the 8th US EDT. It also means I can send birthday wishes to people in the US a day late and they still get them on time!

Yeah, I know, my fault, the forum tells me 9 Jun events when it's 9 Jun here, so my 10.10 am (now) on the 9th is still 8.10 pm on the 8th US EDT. It also means I can send birthday wishes to people in the US a day late and they still get them on time!

No worries Mike. It's the thought that counts always. :)

great picture of you, Mike....gee, wonder who gave you that shirt.....

Thank you all for the birthday wishes.

http://i1377.photobucket.com/albums/ah75/avgaite/Mobile%20Uploads/4D63711F-08F3-4921-B4D3-CAAC2145AE24_zpsqxbldwrq.jpg

Archived