BuiltJohnnyNY

JayNY
This topic is 2276 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So BuitlJohnnyNY not only does muscle worship, but he also top. I was reading some of the reviews about him, he has a lot of good reviews (worth a try at a rate of $250 for body worship). I wonder if he does BB sessions, because Twooten review of him made it sound like he does BB sessions (a big turn off for me). I hope it's not true!

"He fucked me slow and deep for about twenty minutes straight before bearing down on me, holding himself all the way in me, and cumming deep inside me. Knowing that this stud just came so deep inside me made me instantly cum myself and blurted in my ear "fuck that's hot I can feel you cumming."

Hey JayNY

I have seen Johny I pm'd you

• 1 year later...
I've seen BuiltJohnny on backpage. I just hate headless profiles. Face is the most important factor to me. You can have a body chiseled out of marble but if your face looks like it was beat with marble... Pass!

He will happily send you a face pic.....