♪ ♫ Palm Springs Weekend, had me a blast... ♫ ♪

Robster
This topic is 2653 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

...Palm Springs Weekend happened so fast!

It was a blur. A wonderful, glorious, relaxing yet arousing blur that was over much too quickly.

This was our fourth one, and as always, Wayne and I can't stop talking about what a great time we had. It's always a pleasure to see so many familiar faces, and so many new ones. We got to reconnect with people we don't see nearly often enough, and meet some awesome new friends as well!

The dinners, the parties, karaoke at Spurline... we loved every minute of it, and can't wait to do it again.

A huge thanks to Daddy and Oliver for bringing us all together, to Jason Carter for fulfilling his many erotic duties so admirably, to Steven Kesslar for welcoming us into his beautiful home, and of course, to Epigonos for making those delicious fucking deviled eggs. :)

And yes, I was the first one to get naked at the pool party again. I wear it as a badge of honor.

Metaphorically, of course, for as anyone who was there can tell you, I prefer to wear nothing.

Rob

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was just waiting for someone to get started vis a vis the PS weekend. In a word, "fabulous". It ncluded not only all th great events Rob mentioned above, but also the hundreds of private and not so private moments that occur when a lovin ing, smart, interesting and outstandingly hot grup of men congregate. From a very cute 23 YO who looks much younger to at least one very sexy octageniaran, male pulchritude was on display, but so were kindness, courtesy, wise-counsel, loyalty and humour. I added a few more firsts myself in my continuing quest to experience all of my homosexual heritage. Thank you to my playmates, one and all.

Seriously, thanks to all who attended, and for those who couldn't, we lifted a toast to you, too.

Glennnn

Did Steven Kessler get in the pool nekked?http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/want/t2824.gif

I never thought you would give me the opportunity to say this, BVB. But here it is.

You sure are one stupid sumbitch.

There. I said it.

Not only was I in my hot tub naked. I was also enjoying having my dick sucked while Glennnnnn watched and went "Nnnnnnn."

Needless to say, it could have been you. Sucking my dick, or getting YOUR dick sucked or whatever. But some stupid sumbitch South of the Mason Dixon line was too fucking lazy to put his cocktail mixer in a suitcase and get his ass out here. Fortunately, Ace and Tyler were here to provide true Southern hospitality, since you sure missed the fucking boat. :oops:

Perhaps next year you will overcome your shyness and grace us with your presence. Needless to say, Killian is welcome to accompany you. No doubt he would enjoy getting his cock sucked in my hot tub too.

Needless to say, it could have been you. Sucking my dick, or getting YOUR dick sucked or whatever.

Perhaps next year you will overcome your shyness and grace us with your presence. .

I'm packing as we speak....:D

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrzf6nOIk51qlqoewo1_500.jpg

Oliver, I believe I was the first one to sign up for this year's event. Life intervened and I could not make it. If you are planning on another celebration next year, consider me the first one to RSVP.

You will no doubt be told this privately, but Glennnnnnn proposed a toastttttttttt to you and your health at dinner Saturday, during one of those few formal moments when Oliver blubbers about how wonderful we all are. Glennnnnnnn had nothing but kind things to say throughout the weekend about the support you have given him, and how much a difference it made to him. It was moving. Meanwhile, during the pool party, during one of those rare moments when we were not all transfixed by the 23 year old from Boston who kept insisting, "But it's not even hard yet," (Jason apparently felt it necessary to have a protege this year), we all started spontaneously blubbering about how much we missed you, and wished you well. And we all drank to your health even more.

Our hearts were with you this weekend, PK, and we all knew your heart was with us. If the challenge you were facing involved your heart, we know you will be well and be with us next year, since you have such a strong and kind one, as all of us that have experienced your touch and warmth and humor know.

Not only was I in my hot tub naked. I was also enjoying having my dick sucked while Glennnnnn watched and went "Nnnnnnn."

Needless to say, it could have been you. Sucking my dick, or getting YOUR dick sucked or whatever. .

Mr Kesslar, I approve of your hospitality. Everyone that invites you to their homes should offer you their cock to suck. It such an inviting and generous gesture, and definitely makes you feel Welcum..:p

I am so sorry to have missed this illustrious occasion, but even my plans to attend another event in Las Vegas fell through as I could not travel. I see that so many of you had a great time and I am jealous of you for that. Next year in Jerusalem.

You will no doubt be told this privately, but Glennnnnnn proposed a toastttttttttt to you and your health at dinner Saturday, during one of those few formal moments when Oliver blubbers about how wonderful we all are. Glennnnnnnn had nothing but kind things to say throughout the weekend about the support you have given him, and how much a difference it made to him. It was moving. Meanwhile, during the pool party, during one of those rare moments when we were not all transfixed by the 23 year old from Boston who kept insisting, "But it's not even hard yet," (Jason apparently felt it necessary to have a protege this year), we all started spontaneously blubbering about how much we missed you, and wished you well. And we all drank to your health even more.

Our hearts were with you this weekend, PK, and we all knew your heart was with us. If the challenge you were facing involved your heart, we know you will be well and be with us next year, since you have such a strong and kind one, as all of us that have experienced your touch and warmth and humor know.

Thanks so much for the kind words. I am glad I could encourage drunken debauchery even from 3000 miles away. Truth be told, I almost disregarded my doctor's instructions to cancel my trip, but ultimately the big head won out. Had I known about this heavy cocked 23 year old idol, I might have risked it. My heart is now in good enough shape to look at a picture of him, so if he wishes to post one, he might consider that he is aiding in the recovery a decrepit old man with just so many ticks left on the ticker.

This was year 3 for me and every year has been different. However the Love, the Respect, the Bond, and our amazing Hosts never change. Oliver, Kesslar, and that guy who thinks he's Julia Child outdid themselves once again. As mentioned it was so good to see old friends. Of course in and out of their swimsuits. I loved getting together for private breakfast and lunches with those who I no longer get to see since leaving the Big Cities.

Oh and Daddy ... As I said while we were sipping cocktails and ooogling hot sexy men under Steven Kesslars very Big and Thick ..... Tree

Thank you for keeping this site going and all the hard work you put into it. I for one would not have had a 15 year career without it. Sooooo

THANK YOU

Thanks for the post - I was waiting for some recaps so I could live vicariously since I wasn't able to attend this year. It sounds like it was a good time. Hopefully, if the tradition continues, I can make it next year.

First of all, thank you, Rob, for starting this thread, and for the chance to get to know both you and Wayne so much better. Then, Thank You to Daddy for this site - the Weekend would not happen without it and you.

Next there is my own ETC (Erotic Technical Consultant), Jason Carter. In addition to his usual wonderful care for me, he took on mentoring his protege, as mentioned above, and arranging dinner at Blue Coyote. And what would it all be without "Venus"?

Then we have our Chef de Cuisine, the incomparable Epigonos, along with David making all those goodies. He may soon have his own show on the Food Channel! And he's already thinking about what to make for next year!!!

Purplekow - you were in our thoughts. Several of us took over your ogling assignment, as you requested.:p:cool:

Ace (the Rockstar) - you were missed - don't do that again!:( And thank you for the sweet and edible surprise.:)

And last (and least:rolleyes:;)) Mr. Kesslar for the use of his beautiful home and for furnishing all those delicious libations, the blubbering comments aside.

It was wonderful to see familiar faces (among other body parts!) as well as the new ones. Each year has a different dynamic but all are fantastic, at least to me. Thank you all for making it so.

Soooo - should we do this again??? And try for 13?

Hugs to all.

No way can I adequately express my thanks to Oliver for once again hosting a fun filled and memorable weekend, so I will simply leave it at , thanks, thanks and thanks again.

It was wonderful to be able to reconnect with prior attends and exhilarating to meet so many new attendees.

Special thanks to all who had a hand in preparing food, to those who arranged diners and last but certainly not least a huge thanks to all who provide a never ending panorama of excitement and beauty.

Mr Kesslar, I approve of your hospitality. Everyone that invites you to their homes should offer you their cock to suck. It such an inviting and generous gesture, and definitely makes you feel Welcum..:p

Why, aren't you just the sweetest? I'd like to take credit for the idea, but I read it in a book written by some other Gay dude named Steven.

http://i.gr-assets.com/images/S/photo.goodreads.com/books/1404581209i/10920418._UY200_.jpg

Being a man of few words, what I always find particularly helpful are the illustrations.

34ce4d9594f511158d3085fa11e53978.jpg

Whether you like words or pictures, we all know what matters most ...... practice, practice, practice makes perfect!

Tristan Baldwin already promised me he will be attending next year (Costa Rica ain't got nothing on Palm Springs) and will be in charge of crazy fun. He claims he has "a few games that could get played to involve the crowd." I have no idea what that means, but it sounds promising. Perhaps Dame Kockwood could attend wearing her gown and provide the dance interpretation afterwards?

Archived