What's your preferred style of jeans?

whipped guy
This topic is 2942 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

What is your preferred brand and style of jeans? Having touched on cut offs, skinny jeans, and loose fitting jeans recently in other threads I have been curious regarding what others prefer for their own wear or for ogling. I tend to be conservative in my preferred styles and go with a classic Original Levi look. No jeans with holes or jeans that look as though they have been through the mill.

Of course that reminds me of the 80 year old grandma who went to Abercrombie in order to buy a present for her grandson and remarked, "Oh my! Nothing in the store is pressed!" But I digress...

I personally like to wear Original Levi's 501 Button Fly Jeans and especially at a club. It's always interesting when a guy comes up to you and tries to zip down your fly and suddenly finds out that there is an obstacle to what he is after.

At that point I usually say that he needs to do something good to get a prize like that... Hey, I never had and nor will I ever have a reputation for being "easy"! It's also known as being a tough nut to crack.

Otherwise for general wear I prefer a Levi 550 Relaxed Fit Jean when in most other situations as they are quite comfy.

Regarding what other guys wear, it really does not matter as when you remove them they all look like brothers... Though as I mentioned in another thread I do prefer guys who can't squeeze into skinny jeans... Plus, the loose fitting variety are easier to remove.

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/gc/154964152-muscular-male-torso-in-blue-jeans-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=9RiPgBxmafgN6dhVr%2BG%2BfYuuIwVwtaExIhmIYjSUs%2FqpAxFmAEYBJGGB4Om0mJS%2BLd6LfhZxTsX4Z8oHrqWK6Q%3D%3D

Well unfortunately most guys who wear skinny jeans have chicken legs. It certainly helps if there is a bit of spandex built into the fabric. If so then the right guy might be able to squeeze into them and make things work!

This would certainly work for me:

http://40.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4gfv02smi1qkch8do2_500.jpg

Jeans are hot in almost any style to me as long as they're blue. I even like when hot guys wear baggy jeans and let them sag a little so you can see the waistband of their underwear. That's hot. Jean shorts are a big turn off for me, though... they're so 1990s.

My personal brand of choice would be True Religion. They do great things for my butt (like make it look like I have one).

Dark wash, cigarette leg. Spandex is useful, but it limits the jeans' useful life. I'm now wearing what used to be skinnies but are now relaxed fit jeans that I use for lounging around.

http://testn.imgix.net/Zoom/7/_9482087.jpg?fit=fill&bg=fff&fm=jpg&q=60&w=380&h=583

We looked so hot back then. Clearly, I had high hopes.

There's nothin wrong with the way we look now...;)

I have been a Levi's guy since the 1980's and back then it was acid wash jeans... and extremely tight fitting acid wash jeans. I was a 31 (or even a 30 on a good day) back then! Heck, I guess we still look pretty decent even though I'm wearing a slightly larger size and fitting into those old relics would be a pipe dream!

il_214x170.1008420203_bz9b.jpg

I have my jeans from when I was in my early 20s...always Levis 501. And I have drawers and boxes filled....can't seem to toss them. Some are still in great shape, some are not. I tried awhile back to get into the 27....I couldn't even get 1 leg in. For some reason, the knees are more worn on my jeans....lol.

My size back then was from 27 to 29. Now it's 32 or 33.

Not much of a Levi fan anymore although i stilI have a couple pairs I still wear. Energie, Self Edge, even a couple pair from Nasty Pig are what I mainly wear.

Since I'm not real tall...about 5'7, I wear a little lower rise and slim leg.

I have a tic of obsessively crossing my legs. (Don't say a thing. :p ) The little rip that eventually opens up in the pants leg where the fabric gets worn through is hot on any physique, if you have poured enough Jameson's down your onlooking partner for the night. o_O

Archived