NY Bar Turns Into Orgy Party?

I-zik
This topic is 2714 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So I frequent the same NY spots, Fairytale, The Monster, Adonis, even Castro when I'm in the mood to go all the way uptown. But last week one of my favorite strippers told me that a somewhat well known NY bar becomes an orgy on Friday nights. With strippers and customers becoming very interactive out in the open. Has anyone else heard anything like this? I'm not gonna post the name of the club because I don't know who reads these forums and I would hate to get a good thing shut down. But I will tell you, I'm on my way there RIGHT NOW! And I plan to see for myself whether this story is true. If anyone cares... I'll update this later to keep you all posted.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So I frequent the same NY spots, Fairytale, The Monster, Adonis, even Castro when I'm in the mood to go all the way uptown. But last week one of my favorite strippers told me that a somewhat well known NY bar becomes an orgy on Friday nights. With strippers and customers becoming very interactive out in the open. Has anyone else heard anything like this? I'm not gonna post the name of the club because I don't know who reads these forums and I would hate to get a good thing shut down. But I will tell you, I'm on my way there RIGHT NOW! And I plan to see for myself whether this story is true. If anyone cares... I'll update this later to keep you all posted.

Please give update

Ok so, right at the entrance of the club, there was a panhandler asking for money. And the bouncer said to him... Hey! Get out! This place isn't for you. This is a dick sucking, butt fukking club. And he wasn't lying.

The party is all about hooking up, so I suggest prudes not attend. The party is very dimly lit and the "dance floor" is completely dark with a curtained off stage area. Everyone there was walking around with their belts unbuckled and their jeans unbuttoned. I did see some dancers get completely naked, one straight dancer who brags about his 15" dick let a customer blow him to completion right in front of everyone, then they snuck off into the bathroom. I witnessed a few other blowjobs out in the open. A couple next to me on the dance floor were having sex. And I wandered into the curtained off area and saw a hot 3way.

I may go back but I was a little disappointed because I thought there would be A LOT more to see.

Umm threesomes, naked dancers, sucking and fucking on the dance floor... seems like you saw a lot lol. If that isn't a lot for you then you must be a massive sex freak in bed ;)

Quite the contrary lol. But I think when my stripper friend explained it to me, my imagination got the best of me and I expected to see 30 naked bodies on the biggest bed ever, you know, something out of a movie. Lol

C

Ok so, right at the entrance of the club, there was a panhandler asking for money. And the bouncer said to him... Hey! Get out! This place isn't for you. This is a dick sucking, butt fukking club. And he wasn't lying.

The party is all about hooking up, so I suggest prudes not attend. The party is very dimly lit and the "dance floor" is completely dark with a curtained off stage area. Everyone there was walking around with their belts unbuckled and their jeans unbuttoned. I did see some dancers get completely naked, one straight dancer who brags about his 15" dick let a customer blow him to completion right in front of everyone, then they snuck off into the bathroom. I witnessed a few other blowjobs out in the open. A couple next to me on the dance floor were having sex. And I wandered into the curtained off area and saw a hot 3way.

I may go back but I was a little disappointed because I thought there would be A LOT more to see.

I think we are going over discrete here. I was not surprised when I received the private message. We all know the place and what has been going on there for about two decades now.

Hmmm, sounds familiar. "Everyone knows"=/=Putting it down in black and white, especially with new posters.

I think we are going over discrete here. I was not surprised when I received the private message. We all know the place and what has been going on there for about two decades now.

Damn! Still can't figure it out. Can you PM me with the name, or even just another hint? :)

Archived