NY Bar Turns Into Orgy Party?

I-zik
This topic is 2716 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think we are going over discrete here. I was not surprised when I received the private message. We all know the place and what has been going on there for about two decades now.

Exactly even the public yelp and tripadvisor reviews for this club talk about the public sex and orgy. I mean I don't think you can get more public than yelp and tripadvisor..

Hmmm, sounds familiar. "Everyone knows"=/=Putting it down in black and white, especially with new posters.

It is not just about this forum, Fresh. Anyone who is gay and interested in night life, and use basic tools like Yelp, knows about this bar. It has been there since the mid 90s, I think. It is a gay night life landmark.

I did PM the OP so as to confirm my suspicions, but it ain't the only establishment in NYC where such shenanigans can occur... :eek: Of that I'm quite sure...

Do tell whipped guy! I wasn't surprised when the OP sent me the name either.... I have never been but perhaps I should venture over there one Friday night!

I remember the old times back in the 90s, when most bars had back rooms. This bar was in a smaller, cozier location, and the hot action used to take place behind a red curtain covering a small section in the back. Of course the room was not enough in the crowded days, so the fun would take place almost at the door. Sigh!

Ok so, right at the entrance of the club, there was a panhandler asking for money. And the bouncer said to him... Hey! Get out! This place isn't for you. This is a dick sucking, butt fukking club. And he wasn't lying.

The party is all about hooking up, so I suggest prudes not attend. The party is very dimly lit and the "dance floor" is completely dark with a curtained off stage area. Everyone there was walking around with their belts unbuckled and their jeans unbuttoned. I did see some dancers get completely naked, one straight dancer who brags about his 15" dick let a customer blow him to completion right in front of everyone, then they snuck off into the bathroom. I witnessed a few other blowjobs out in the open. A couple next to me on the dance floor were having sex. And I wandered into the curtained off area and saw a hot 3way.

I may go back but I was a little disappointed because I thought there would be A LOT more to see.

Reminds me of The Works (81st and Columbus) about 12+ years ago. They had a special night of the week, too. Man was it FUN.

Just curious... was this unique because it was in a bar? You do have sex clubs in NY..... not baths... but sex clubs.?

YUP, I frequent one Regularly in Queens, and also Lidell Jackson has been throwing his social parties for decades....

Ok so, right at the entrance of the club, there was a panhandler asking for money. And the bouncer said to him... Hey! Get out! This place isn't for you. This is a dick sucking, butt fukking club. And he wasn't lying.

The party is all about hooking up, so I suggest prudes not attend. The party is very dimly lit and the "dance floor" is completely dark with a curtained off stage area. Everyone there was walking around with their belts unbuckled and their jeans unbuttoned. I did see some dancers get completely naked, one straight dancer who brags about his 15" dick let a customer blow him to completion right in front of everyone, then they snuck off into the bathroom. I witnessed a few other blowjobs out in the open. A couple next to me on the dance floor were having sex. And I wandered into the curtained off area and saw a hot 3way.

I may go back but I was a little disappointed because I thought there would be A LOT more to see.

PLEASE PM the name. THANKS

Reminds me of The Works (81st and Columbus) about 12+ years ago. They had a special night of the week, too. Man was it FUN.

I think you might have meant 80th and Columbus. 81st and Columbus has featured a Pizzeria Uno and Frank Stella Shop for a many years. Interestingly the tenement on the north west corner of 80th and Columbus across the street from The Works was filmed as the exterior of the The Ritz in the movie of the Terrance McNally play. I watched the filming.

Damn I miss NYC.

Archived