Yo! Look up...new forum logo?

Truereview
This topic is 3004 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

is anybody else seeing a slightly different image on the upper left hand corner of the Forum screen? I seem to recall It was a guy with a cap? Now it says M4M? Am I dreaming? I did have more caffeine than usual!

I think you're correct. Maybe the site went public or was sold for millions of dollars to a new owner?

Is this a joke or reality? Has the site been sold?

There was a hissy fit, a snit and a bit of tit for tat. Words were exchanged and ultimately two people were sent to the corner much to the exasperation of Daddy who plotted to blow the whole place up when at the last minute the dynamite did not go boom. So Daddy, now Guy Fawkes, decided to take a break from the place and took at least two posters with him.

If there is more to the story, I do not know it. But after a cooling off period, I hope Daddy will be back. In the meanwhile, don't have a party in the house.

My comment was humor. "Sold for millions or taken public." C'mon, you didn't believe that did you?

I certainly didn't feel it sold for millions. But, I was concerned that there had been a change in ownership. With the recent Rentboy dealings and all the references to this site, it wouldn't surprise me that ownership had changed.

I also "think" I know the drama that caused Daddy's need for a rest. IMHO, it was a lot of unnecessary sharing of information that should never have been posted. I'm sorry this site was used for that purpose.

I certainly didn't feel it sold for millions. But, I was concerned that there had been a change in ownership. With the recent Rentboy dealings and all the references to this site, it wouldn't surprise me that ownership had changed.

I also "think" I know the drama that caused Daddy's need for a rest. IMHO, it was a lot of unnecessary sharing of information that should never have been posted. I'm sorry this site was used for that purpose.

OF, I agree that 2 peoples' "personal" beef with one another doesn't have a place on a public forum. It was unneccesary true, but as with most controversy's, it got people talking, and for me, that's the ultimate goal of these sites.

As for Daddy's reinvention, historically, people that have created new identities or diff identities, for whatever their reason, is something that has always been frowned upon here, to my recollection. I suppose Daddy doing it makes it more palatable or acceptable ? Perhaps that's a positive thing and reinvention is good, but only if the individual is truly changed. Otherwise it comes off a bit "defeatist" IMO... Will a New identity really change anything ? Is it symbolic of turning the other cheek or looking away ? And it really gives members no indication of what role Guy Fawkes intends to step into in the future, although it was made clear in his recent post that he intends to remain an active force on this site.

Archived