Super Bowl 50 - Who is your pick?

geminibear
This topic is 3090 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Today is Orange Friday here on the surrogate Sports Forum

What are your Super Bowl plans?

Who are you picking to win the Super Bowl?

What is your prediction on the final score?

If you play squares, what are your numbers? Mine are 4-4, 1-8, 7-0, 2-3 :rolleyes:

I will most likely be absent from the forum the rest of the weekend to enjoy the Super Bowl weekend festivities.

GO BRONCOS

http://cmster.com/media/BK14ZGoQ32iY16ChUjsGymlYaXyvFoeLgdNdDfGDkOTzfawHvkFaddKXhbdBR2KN.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well need and want are two different things. For instance, I want to get laid. I need to get laid. Different right. Well maybe not the best example.

We want a sports forum.

Hoping the Bronco defense kicks Cam Newton's ass back to Carolina (with a stop in NJ for an unexpected encounter of a sexual kind with a Giants fan)

super bowl tonight.....I'm taking advantage of that fact and going to see Star Wars at 4PM at IMAX instead, followed by dinner with friends at a restaurant which won't be full of screaming drinkers glued to the TV. I figure the IMAX movie theater should not be as crowded as it is normally on weekends (I'm assuming(I wonder if that assumption will be correct?)).

BTW, the local sports bar near my house is taking reservations for SB charging $50 a head (drinks/some-food included as I understand). I will DVR SB just to have option to watch some of the SB commercials/highlights later if desired.....

Oh, and as for pick, I would like to see Broncos win with QB then retiring at a peak.

ha!!...that was campy as hell, Jeep......for the love of God, please don't let mountain man @geminibear see this clip......

Archived