Seeking arrangements success!

MrMiniver

What do you guys take it to mean when a profile says ‘looking for my king’? I’m not at all up to date on slang and urban dictionary leaves it open to interpretation.

I think I the rich man who will both support them AND be the boss. It’s not just better half. It’s superior half.

There’s an interesting article in the local newspaper today on ‘Sugar Daddies’ and ‘Sugar Babies’, describing it as “camouflaged prostitution“

For those that read Spanish, here’s the link

https://www.diariodemallorca.es/mallorca/2020/02/23/sugardating-prostitucion-camuflada/1488659.html

For those who don’t read Spanish, in summary a group formed to study prostitution in the Balearic Islands found that

1. some 100,000 adult men in Spain overall had registered online as Sugar Daddies while

2. almost 400,000 young women in Spain were seeking to be Sugar Babies

3. between 200 and 300 underage girls and boys were thought to be involved in the Balearic Islands

4. there was no estimate of the number of young adult men in Spain wanting to be Sugar Babies, though they had found there were numerous male university students in Ibiza (still living at home with their parents) seeking Sugar Daddies

I’ve found that the beautiful thing about seeking is that the guys have no idea how to value their time, and often they’ll take the experience itself as compensation.

everyone got their meals, lodging, equipment and lift ticket paid for.

The most expensive guy got $700 for 3 nights and 4 days. The least expensive guys were happy with the weekend out of the city and nothing out of pocket.

The invitation specified that I didn’t expect sex of any kind, and that drugs beyond weed would result in an Uber to the train station. I did make it clear that if they wanted to hook up with each other, I’d like to watch if they were comfortable with it.

Friday night was Alll about getting to know each other over video, board and card games. One of the guys insisted on cooking and we had a blast. Saturday we skiied and all mixed groups through the day. Saturday night the fun started. We all played a drinking game but instead of a drink if you lost, you removed an article of clothing. That led to many naked men around a table. I wish I knew how to post a photo that I was given permission to take under the table.

3 guys went downstairs and a 4th followed but wasn’t welcomed. He came back and the other guys consoled him by allowing him to be their group bottom in a 6 way. It was incredible.

I wandered downstairs to watch some of the 3 some. Another guy followed me down and joined them.

Only one guy and my husband didn’t participate in the antics. It couldn’t have gone better and they have all agreed to come spend Memorial Day Weekend at my house, and they wanna bring uncompensated friends.

I think what made it really successful was spending 4 months building a team of guys that I liked, that I believed would hit it off well and have chemistry.

I enjoy the Seeking dynamic a lot more than the rentmen dynamic.

So interesting, thank you for letting us know how it turned out.

It must have been very satisfying having your plan come together. I suppose you never knew how they would all react to each other and what the outcome would be. You must have used some good judgement choosing the group.

Brilliant that you have them keen to all meet up again.

Young guys like an adventure.

Out of interest is there anything you would have changed in how you set it up or chose?

Out of interest is there anything you would have changed in how you set it up or chose?

yes. In order to put the guys at ease, I specified in the invitation that this wasn’t a big orgy, and that there was no expectation of sex with me. I think that delayed the fun to night 2 instead of night one because the guys felt they didn’t have permission to play. Here is the text I Sent to each guy. I’d word it differently if I had to do over again.

good morning. I have a house upstate near a ski resort. I’m thinking of planning a weekend ski/snow board trip up there with some guys. The invites would go out to guys who are comfortable selling their time. There is no right answer here, can you share some thoughts? There wouldn’t be an expectation of anything sexual unless the guys voluntarily were into each other. It’s not a ruse to set up a giant orgy. Would you be interested in coming? It’s Friday evening 2/21 and coming back that Sunday night. I’d cover all food, drink, obviously the house and all equipment rentals. It would be 8-12 guys, all with their own beds. Just men broing out. My husband would be going and I just ask that you not discuss the specifics of any financial arrangement with anyone other than me. Is that clear?

I wish I hadn’t tempered the sexual energy the way I did.

it also took many hours and many thousands of dollars through the Summer and Fall to weed out all of the frogs on seeking to get the 8 guys that ultimately were paid to attend, but it was worth it and now they call themselves the Harem which I think is hysterical. It’s tough with no similar review site to get a feel for guys without meeting them face to face.

lastly, I would have put some thought into a photo / social media posting policy before the trip. That was sticky because some guys were very camera shy, and others wanted to capture every moment on film for their networks to see. it was challenging to find a middle ground where the camera shy guys felt safe to participate in what was going on, and the guys living through Snapchat and Instagram could brag/show off to their followers.

I’d word it differently if I had to do over again.

I agree with you @Coolwave35. If it were me, I’d say “there’s no obligation to have sex,, unless you want to” and I’d add “there’s a strict NO photos policy to ensure privacy UNLESS everyone involved in sex in a couple, trio or group AGREES to photos being taken”

it...took many hours and many thousands of dollars....to weed out all of the frogs on seeking to get the 8 guys that ultimately attend(Ed)....but it was worth it

That was very much my experience @Coolwave35 when I organised sex parties with a group of hot guys. It does take a lot of planning and discussion.

Sounds like you've made some new friends and overall it was a tremendous success. You covered all the obvious bases. If you choose to do this again with new guys you will be well prepared.

Interesting that social media and it's addictiveness has to be factored in constantly. An outright ban on phones and they probably wouldn't have come if they are anything like the younger guys I know.

Great post, thanks again.

Sounds like you've made some new friends and overall it was a tremendous success. You covered all the obvious bases. If you choose to do this again with new guys you will be well prepared.

Interesting that social media and it's addictiveness has to be factored in constantly. An outright ban on phones and they probably wouldn't have come if they are anything like the younger guys I know.

Great post, thanks again.

I’m on the fence if they’re “new friends.” Every single guy cut their fee when it came time to pay on Monday so that was wild and unexpected. Authentic Connection certainly happened, but it’s muddy, because they all still got paid and I’d be a fool to think that didn’t play a significant part. I believe the reason that they discounted their fee is because they don’t want to be left out of the next one. That’s what makes seeking so different from your traditional client/provider relationship. Putting a dollar figure on the time is very different. The experience is also very different as I watched far more than I participated in this weekend and the guys hooked up with who they wanted to for no additional compensation.

• 2 weeks later...

I’m seeing a HUGE bump in the last 3-4 days in messages from young guys in my inbox.

School/university closures adding to demand? Work layoffs? Not sure if it’s all social distancing measures but lots of traffic!

Sadly, I’m deleting most as I’m not interested in meeting new people right now. A few really tempting prospects I’m messaging and keeping in touch.

Also sad...2-3 really exciting university student prospects I’ve been chatting with the last month or so have left town ?

I’m seeing a HUGE bump in the last 3-4 days in messages from young guys in my inbox.

School/university closures adding to demand? Work layoffs? Not sure if it’s all social distancing measures but lots of traffic!

Sadly, I’m deleting most as I’m not interested in meeting new people right now. A few really tempting prospects I’m messaging and keeping in touch.

Also sad...2-3 really exciting university student prospects I’ve been chatting with the last month or so have left town ?

Trying to get into the wills before corona takes our daddies from us ?

I jest

Kudos for not hoarding ?

Kudos for not hoarding ?

On the other hand, NEVER have so many interested young men reached out, switched to alternate communications (texting WhatsApp, Snapchat) and then told me they’re only interested in selling pics and videos of themselves. It’s a pandemic itself!

Maybe “social distancing” is causing this...I always politely say no and if they’re rude about it I block their messaging, then go back online to seeking and report them...it’s a violation of the TOS there.