Seeking arrangements success!

MrMiniver

4th iteration, and a real whack doodle!

https://rent.men/TwinkFeet

He’s young and almost cute. Cut him some slack @Oaktown ;-)

Spanking? Maybe I’ll have him over for that and “punish” him for playing with us ?

A young man like him obviously needs an older man’s guidance and strong discipline @MikeBiDude ;-)

Edited by MscleLovr

I just noticed that now it's possible to read messages even though my membership expired. But in order to reply I would need to rejoin. I seem to recall that before you could send messages but you couldn't read them.

I always thought I had to pay to be able to read and/or send messages... I didn't know I could read them. I'll have to try logging on again and having a look around. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I have been scrolling through the guys on my phone lately and every so often I get an ad for Trump that pops up. Seems like a very strange place for them to be advertising.
I think the ad is very relevant. Not like he met the first whore.. I mean

lady out of love.

on the mobile app

Mobile advertising is typically geotagged and overlaid with demographic and psychographic data for targeting. In other words, it isn't necessarily website specific. It's usually supplied by an advertising network to potentially be delivered to any prospective target on any website subscribed to the advertiser so long as the target meets the geotag, demographic, and psychographic requirements. So what I'm saying is that you met the criteria for the display of that ad for various reasons, which is why you saw that ad. They didn't specifically pick that website and if they knew about it, would probably immediately ask their advertising agency to remove that particular website from the rotation because they wouldn't want to be associated with it.

Edited by LivingnLA