Seeking arrangements success!

MrMiniver

Yeah, I think the not wanting to be thought of (or consider themselves) a prostitute has a lot to do with it. But if you're going to advertise yourself as a sugar baby I think you have to understand what that means to the vast majority of daddies. I'd be happy to do things for a guy, but he's got to be willing to do some things for me too. I have plenty of friends I can have meals with and spend time with without having to spend any extra cash.

I personally know several young guys in their 20s who actively sought and currently have much older partners/BFs. I'm sure that's always been a thing, but it seems to have somewhat less stigma these days.

Right?!?!

Like FOR REAL I can and do hang out with hot straight guys platonically. Platonic is not what a dating site is about.

Edited by goosh69

SA isn't for everyone and it requires patience, time, and energy to sort through everything and find a match.

I met with my guy again recently. He's really getting into dominating and it's a fun exploration.

One interesting experience, we had a nice dinner before having fun and the waiter smirked at me a couple times. I thought he was being friendly, but when he brought the check, he gave it to me and said, "this is clearly for you." I felt typecast. haha

Edited by LivingnLA

One interesting experience, we had a nice dinner before having fun and the waiter smirked at me a couple times. I thought he was being friendly, but when he brought the check, he gave it to me and said, "this is clearly for you." I felt typecast. haha

This made me chuckle. There is a bar/restaurant where I always meet new SA guys for the first time (it's conveniently located and has quiet, comfortable sitting areas for private conversation). I’ve become familiar with the waitstaff and they know the drill... I show up once a week or so “waiting on someone” and they bring me my usual cold beverage and remain discreetly unobtrusive whenever the new, young face of the week shows up.

I tip them well. ;)

This made me chuckle. There is a bar/restaurant where I always meet new SA guys for the first time (it's conveniently located and has quiet, comfortable sitting areas for private conversation). I’ve become familiar with the waitstaff and they know the drill... I show up once a week or so “waiting on someone” and they bring me my usual cold beverage and remain discreetly unobtrusive whenever the new, young face of the week shows up.

I tip them well. ;)

You're braver than I am because I wouldn't want this hobby to be that known at any one place. But, that's probably my paranoia.

I was also mildly offended that all I apparently had to offer was my money as far as the waiter was concerned.

Hilarious but improbable. Kids today are never without their phone.

Oh I’d disagree...I can tell you many, many of my peers are parents who look at their children’s phones constantly, checking text messages, SnapChat convos, Insta accounts, etc. the high school counselors encourage it.

I personally don’t agree with that kind of tactic but I KNOW it’s prevalent.

Oh I’d disagree...I can tell you many, many of my peers are parents who look at their children’s phones constantly, checking text messages, SnapChat convos, Insta accounts, etc. the high school counselors encourage it.

I personally don’t agree with that kind of tactic but I KNOW it’s prevalent.

Oh, yes, technology checks are pretty common. I forget sometimes how aggressively some parent's monitor their kids.

Anyone (else) having trouble logging into SA today?

I got a message last night that the site was going down for maintenance 8:00PDT Wednesday night...warning users to log off, messages in progress would be lost.

This morning I had to log back in with username/pass but I’m online with them ok.

I tip them well. ;)

"I’ve become familiar with the waitstaff and they know the drill"

"I show up once a week or so “waiting on someone”"

"The new, young face of the week shows up."

I find this pretty depressing and sad to see it gets over 10 likes on here.

I hope each 'Arrangement' knows they are on a conveyer belt. That's fine I guess if you tell them your arrangement is going to be short term. Some indeed probably wouldn't care.

Maybe jumping to conclusions but implicit in your tone, it sounds fundamentally sex based so it's really just an alternative to RM. Or perhaps it's all about finding that ideal guy to be your soul mate....... We are all after all on it for different reasons but respect is due to some of these often desperate guys.

My experience is that the few guys I have met are looking for something more serious, a mentor as much as the $. The majority of profiles certainly give that impression.

"I’ve become familiar with the waitstaff and they know the drill"

"I show up once a week or so “waiting on someone”"

"The new, young face of the week shows up."

I find this pretty depressing and sad to see it gets over 10 likes on here.

I hope each 'Arrangement' knows they are on a conveyer belt. That's fine I guess if you tell them your arrangement is going to be short term. Some indeed probably wouldn't care.

Maybe jumping to conclusions but implicit in your tone, it sounds fundamentally sex based so it's really just an alternative to RM. Or perhaps it's all about finding that ideal guy to be your soul mate....... We are all after all on it for different reasons but respect is due to some of these often desperate guys.

My experience is that the few guys I have met are looking for something more serious, a mentor as much as the $. The majority of profiles certainly give that impression.

As this thread seems to show, you have to weed through a lot of guys. Actually taking the time to meet them is surely better than just seeing words on a computer screen. Until you meet how do you know how compatible you really are? Since a huge number of them seem to be after free meals and perhaps some free cash I don't see how anyone is being harmed. As long as the expectations are set before meeting no one is being led on. These guys are adults.

As this thread seems to show, you have to weed through a lot of guys. Actually taking the time to meet them is surely better than just seeing words on a computer screen. Until you meet how do you know how compatible you really are? Since a huge number of them seem to be after free meals and perhaps some free cash I don't see how anyone is being harmed. As long as the expectations are set before meeting no one is being led on. These guys are adults.

Up to a point.

If you can't get a good idea by emailing, Whatsapping and talking on the phone I think you're going very wrong. Then a meeting with the most serious sounding guys, yes.

Being an adult is relative to many people. Some eighteen year olds are as mature as forty year olds and vice versa....

Perhaps it's different here in the U.K.

My overwhelming experience is that the guys with whom I engage in a conversation are really quite insistent that we meet for lunch/dinner/drinks. I’ve met guys even after telling them over and over that the logistics of time & distance won’t work simply to placate them. Even after repeatedly explaining in detail why things will not work out I hear “we can figure something out - let’s meet and talk”, “I’d really just like to meet you to say hello”, “we can make it work for a simple lunch date”, etc. I’ve had to block a couple of guys who just wouldn’t let up on it.

I think there are a few reasons for this with some guys: they are new to the process and just want to meet SOMEONE they perceive as safe, they REALLY need money, they don’t understand how insurmountable some logistical challenges are, they haven’t thought thru all that an engagement means - they have a “Pretty Woman” perspective , etc.

@JulianLondon has an interesting perspective about @Keith30309's experiences. I didn't take Keith's post as harshly as Julian seemed to take it. For me, I sympathized with Keith because I've waded through over 100 guys in my local area over the time I've been on SA. Each one required some amount of time spent messaging on SA to determine compatibility. For those that appeared trustworthy enough, we moved on to voice communication to continue exploring a potential connection. Of those, I agreed to a coffee or lunch for a handful even though logistically it was challenging. I have yet to find a long term fwb but the search goes on. I've had a great deal of fun with the one SA guy I've found who's just interested in being worshiped. And still have a couple promising fwb candidates, if we can ever work out the logistics and scheduling.

SA quote of the day:

“...Most importantly, I'm on here to find a genuine connection. Everyone deserves to be loved... except bad tippers

:p:p:p

I think Cristal Connors said it best...

tumblr_lsaeolg9gE1qm63j5o1_500.jpg

(not directed at anyone personally)

My perspective is the only thing that changes is exactly what what each of us is whoring and what we are getting for it. ;) It's curious to see some people posting here coming off as rather sex negative if an arrangement involves sex. I'm pretty open minded as long as all parties are being candid.

Edited by oldNbusted