Seeking arrangements success!

MrMiniver

I’ve noticed a pretty big increase in inquiries since the first of the year. I’m getting around a dozen notes a day from US guys I’ve not heard from previously. (And I’m knocking it out of the park in the Philippines and Croatia.).

Hummmm. I wonder how I’ll do in Kuala Lumpur next week? Lol

Should I assume you read the posts in my blog?

SA is a great resource in certain circumstances. If you have a lot of money to spend, go for it, it is full of jewels. If you do not have money, then you need a lot of time to research and filter the guys. I did my experimentation in July, when I was in vacation, stuck in DC, with plenty of time.

I have not. But maybe I will.

Maybe the owner needs all of that extra money to upgrade the servers. :-)

I've met some guys as a Daddy... None who I liked. I guess I'm still young enough that they were mostly more into me than me into them, so nothing has ever come of it. The ones I met varied from guys who genuinely wanted older boyfriends to a guy who just wanted me to pay for him to go to Cochella.

Is he interested to hear if your experience got better in the site? I’m In a similar position (young but listed as “daddy”) and I’ve met some cute guys but for one reason or another not real interest on my side.

Is he interested to hear if your experience got better in the site? I’m In a similar position (young but listed as “daddy”) and I’ve met some cute guys but for one reason or another not real interest on my side.

Not really better. I did meet a full on digger who I liked, but he wanted to go shopping on our FIRST meeting and he had JUST moved to NYC THAT DAY. Like, shopping with his giant backpack and duffel bag with all his stuff. It was too much for me. Hot as he was.

Not really better. I did meet a full on digger who I liked, but he wanted to go shopping on our FIRST meeting and he had JUST moved to NYC THAT DAY. Like, shopping with his giant backpack and duffel bag with all his stuff. It was too much for me. Hot as he was.

You did not say to him that you needed to test drive before you bought any accessories?

Received this beaut of a message:

Good Evening,

My name is Axxxxx and I am a trained psychologist who helps private clients find there friends with benefits, dates, sugar babies, or soulmates. Instead of paying others consistently to have fun, you pay me a one time payment and I will help you find that one or several persons you are looking for through my strategic strategies! I work with 13 other private clients at this moment and would love to help out as well, Let me know if your interested and I can share more info with you.

Good Evening,

My name is Axxxxx and I am a trained psychologist who helps private clients find there friends with benefits, dates, sugar babies, or soulmates. Instead of paying others consistently to have fun, you pay me a one time payment and I will help you find that one or several persons you are looking for through my strategic strategies! I work with 13 other private clients at this moment and would love to help out as well, Let me know if your interested and I can share more info with you.

The best strategies are the strategic ones. Lol

I had one a few weeks ago who I foolishly gave my # to so we could text off the SA site. He began calling me repeatedly, at a time it wasn't convenient to speak, imploring me to PayPal him $$$ so he could pay his rent that was due that day.

That’s why I use a burner app or burner phone. Come on it’s Client 101

this whole world is very interesting... I'm still not convinced it's worth $90/month for the SA membership.

I did pay $50 for 6 months on the Sudy Gay app. We'll see how it goes. I prefer to meet local guys rather than some sort of long distance thing where there's not likely to ever be an in-person meeting. I had one guy in NY that I messaged back and for with. He wanted $100 per "extended interaction" i.e. conversations online or sexy pics. Honestly? I can get all of that for free all over the internet.

I’ve had similar happen but normally try to get them to say that’s what they want before I meet so I don’t waste my time. I’ve met a couple of guys that are sweet and fun but not sure I want anything more than occasional companionship. I’m meeting a new one this weekend after conversations have been really good so I have expectations that we will enjoy each other.

I’m looking for a relationship, or maybe just something casual, NSA, but mainly someone to help me grow in this country and be my partner. My dream is to go to med school and become a cardiac surgeon one day, but as an immigrant, it is really hard to get into a university, specially when you don’t have a family supporting you. To be honest, it’s the other way around. My dad lost his job after working 27 years in the same company. It’s a long story, involving kidnapping of my whole family but me (since I was already living in the US), but nothing major happened except him losing his job. He managed to retire, but he makes way less than he used to when he was working, so I help them too. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not looking for someone to pay for my things and for my family at all. The only support I would ask from someone on this website is that they help me pursue my career. I don’t care for cars, expensive clothes, new iPhones and stuff like that. If I actually manage to do all this, go to med school and become a surgeon, I would be more than glad to one day even pay the person that helped me back.

Good Evening,

Strategic strategies to strategize your strategy. Savvy?

I’m looking for a relationship, or maybe just something casual, NSA, but mainly someone to help me grow in this country and be my partner. My dream is to go to med school and become a cardiac surgeon one day, but as an immigrant, it is really hard to get into a university, specially when you don’t have a family supporting you. To be honest, it’s the other way around. My dad lost his job after working 27 years in the same company. It’s a long story, involving kidnapping of my whole family but me (since I was already living in the US), but nothing major happened except him losing his job. He managed to retire, but he makes way less than he used to when he was working, so I help them too. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not looking for someone to pay for my things and for my family at all. The only support I would ask from someone on this website is that they help me pursue my career. I don’t care for cars, expensive clothes, new iPhones and stuff like that. If I actually manage to do all this, go to med school and become a surgeon, I would be more than glad to one day even pay the person that helped me back.

Is he cute??????? He sounds like a nice guy if he's being honest.