Seeking arrangements success!

MrMiniver

And from South America:

0e832fd1-a4f1-4791-9cb9-2cdaae77549f.jpg

Krlos 3 days ago

Hello ! A pleasure to greet you, I read your complete profile so I dare to write, very interesting what you are looking for and I would like to know you better, I am open to any type of relationship, it is healthy and fun to meet new people and that everything is going A quiet, flowing way! I hope distance is not an impediment even to chat and be friends, after time will tell.

And from South America:

Krlos 3 days ago

Hello ! A pleasure to greet you, I read your complete profile so I dare to write, very interesting what you are looking for and I would like to know you better, I am open to any type of relationship, it is healthy and fun to meet new people and that everything is going A quiet, flowing way! I hope distance is not an impediment even to chat and be friends, after time will tell.

Maybe me but I'd be careful including the actual link to the guy's name as you (inadvertently?) did...

And from South America:

Krlos 3 days ago

Not from South America (yes I'm getting those too) but from our very Midwest/heartland, a "flyover" state. ;)

"Hey, I'm not going to beat around the bush out of respect of eachother's time, I am in a hard place right now. I am a little over $3,000 away from being able to move to university. It is disheartening because I have gotten as far as I could by myself, graduating top of my class, getting my associates even before graduating high school, supporting myself financially, but there is just no further I can go towards my goals, living paycheck to paycheck. I am asking for a loan, you can set the interest and even organize some notarized contracts, we can talk on the phone, get to know eachother, I can provide identification documents, etc. Or another type of arrangement of interest to you. I do crave a relationship with someone older, that can offer me guidance, but just depends on how you connect with me. I am not asking for a hand out, but for someone to get to know me and invest in me."

th?id=OIF.%2fbiQF0MzE%2buUFEq5kMWM1Q&pid=15.1&P=0&w=244&h=169

I know...The show's a total train wreck, but I couldn't help but think of it anyway.

Not from South America (yes I'm getting those too) but from our very Midwest/heartland, a "flyover" state. ;)

"Hey, I'm not going to beat around the bush out of respect of eachother's time, I am in a hard place right now. I am a little over $3,000 away from being able to move to university. It is disheartening because I have gotten as far as I could by myself, graduating top of my class, getting my associates even before graduating high school, supporting myself financially, but there is just no further I can go towards my goals, living paycheck to paycheck. I am asking for a loan, you can set the interest and even organize some notarized contracts, we can talk on the phone, get to know eachother, I can provide identification documents, etc. Or another type of arrangement of interest to you. I do crave a relationship with someone older, that can offer me guidance, but just depends on how you connect with me. I am not asking for a hand out, but for someone to get to know me and invest in me."

This is exactly why I could never fool around with SA. I'm not foolish enough to send a stranger three grand, but if I were to meet someone like this and could verify the story, I could easily get sucked in. The idea of helping a young man "launch" is very appealing to me. Probably because I don't have kids. I often catch myself wondering why I bothered to accumulate all this STUFF and what good it does other than serve my selfish needs. I think I've heard Daenerys Targaryen say "We will leave this world a better place" once too often. :)

This is exactly why I could never fool around with SA. I'm not foolish enough to send a stranger three grand, but if I were to meet someone like this and could verify the story, I could easily get sucked in. The idea of helping a young man "launch" is very appealing to me. Probably because I don't have kids. I often catch myself wondering why I bothered to accumulate all this STUFF and what good it does other than serve my selfish needs. I think I've heard Daenerys Targaryen say "We will leave this world a better place" once too often. :)

Yeah co-dependent types should not be on SA ;)

That is one of the things I like the most of my Texan boy. He is hot, smart, into public policy, working in his first job in a non profit think tank in DC, and I am helping him up. I was lucky to found him. It has been a month already, and he cannot find another place so far, so I do not know how long our arrangement is going to last.

That is one of the things I like the most of my Texan boy. He is hot, smart, into public policy, working in his first job in a non profit think tank in DC, and I am helping him up. I was lucky to found him. It has been a month already, and he cannot find another place so far, so I do not know how long our arrangement is going to last.

How long do you want it to last? ;)

We had our first conflict with my Texan Boy. And last night we had make up sex. The debate about whether or not there are young guys into older men (I am talking about 33 years of difference) is over for me.

is this a paid or unpaid situation?

He is hot and we have OK sex, but he is far away from being one of my favorite lovers.

There is no cash involved. He is living in my extra bedroom without paying a rent. When we go out together I pay the check, but we do not do it very often.

I understand that everyone is different, that each arrangement will be different and that people are willing to devote differing levels of resource to the arrangement. So please accept @latbear4blk that I mean no disrespect when I say this. I wonder if you have thought whether there is a connection between you not going out "very often" and you reporting sex that you consider to be only OK.

I feel that there is a connection between the level of generosity the older man displays and the eagerness to please of the younger man. Over the years, I've had considerable success with these arrangements. I've had several handsome and nicely-muscled young men as long-term companions. They proved to be compliant and given me great pleasure in and out of bed. In return, I've been open-hearted and open-handed; young men have often described me as extremely generous. When I have a new boyfriend, and before he begins to live with me, I make a point of discovering what he would most enjoy doing (whether it's eating in good restaurants, foreign travel or the performing arts). I also try to find out if there are things he needs, or if there's something he'd like to do, which I can finance. Once we're in a committed relationship, I ensure that he always has some spending money. For me, this makes the arrangement/relationship seem more equal and the young man feels more valued. I find that young men respond readily to being treated generously; the result is that I've had sex regularly and often it's been great sex, but it's never been "OK sex"

I understand that everyone is different, that each arrangement will be different and that people are willing to devote differing levels of resource to the arrangement. So please accept @latbear4blk that I mean no disrespect when I say this. I wonder if you have thought whether there is a connection between you not going out "very often" and you reporting sex that you consider to be only OK.

I feel that there is a connection between the level of generosity the older man displays and the eagerness to please of the younger man. Over the years, I've had considerable success with these arrangements. I've had several handsome and nicely-muscled young men as long-term companions. They proved to be compliant and given me great pleasure in and out of bed. In return, I've been open-hearted and open-handed; young men have often described me as extremely generous. When I have a new boyfriend, and before he begins to live with me, I make a point of discovering what he would most enjoy doing (whether it's eating in good restaurants, foreign travel or the performing arts). I also try to find out if there are things he needs, or if there's something he'd like to do, which I can finance. Once we're in a committed relationship, I ensure that he always has some spending money. For me, this makes the arrangement/relationship seem more equal and the young man feels more valued. I find that young men respond readily to being treated generously; the result is that I've had sex regularly and often it's been great sex, but it's never been "OK sex"

You were not disrespectful at all.

Of course I do consider always that possibility, and my assessment could be wrong. However, I do not think that is the issue. He actually wants to have sex more often that I do, we are just not the best match. We do not go out more often because we do not have an exclusivity arrangement, and I want my space. I do not live in a Mac mansion but in a 2BR, 1 Bathroom condo, I am sacrificing a lot of my privacy.

It feels like he is more into me than I am into him, but the gap is not enough to make the situation uncomfortable.

Well, if it goes like last time, someone may take him off your hands, at least for a while... :eek:

I went a Sunday with Texan Boy and the scene was again similar to what you saw with Cute Boy. This time the waiter was all over us the whole time, so I did not leave him alone to go for drinks. The attack was when he went to the restroom. A guy offered him a blow job. Texan Boy is very clean and cut, and pretty conservative on sexual matters, he was horrified. Your Gabriel liked him.

I went a Sunday with Texan Boy and the scene was again similar to what you saw with Cute Boy. This time the waiter was all over us the whole time, so I did not leave him alone to go for drinks. The attack was when he went to the restroom. A guy offered him a blow job. Texan Boy is very clean and cut, and pretty conservative on sexual matters, he was horrified. Your Gabriel liked him.

Well, that was tacky, it's a strip club, not a sex club, as much as some might wish it to be, but I'm sorry I missed seeing him out and about.

So true....but shills from both the sugar "baby" and the "daddy" sides as well.

SA be loaded with these...

shill

SHil/

NORTH AMERICANinformal

noun

1. 1.
    an accomplice of a hawker, gambler, or swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others.