Looking for the biggest cocks (monster's only)

seantiger2018

wow people have very different definitions of "monster cocks" than I do. while this guy seems very attractive and has a nice piece of meat https://rentmen.com/John_Atlanta this would hardly qualify as monster in my book.

to me a monster cock is more along the lines of:

https://rentmen.com/Lance_Navarro

I can personally verify that Mr. Navarro has a monster cock (and a monster heart)

John has been a guest in my home and is a first class guy. Big as they come and can/will charm your pants off!

Peace,

Kipp

A few years back when John traveled to San Francisco, I was privileged to have meet him on two wonderful occasions. He's everything what Kippy related in his second sentence that has been quoted. My only concern with him was his constant talking, but I managed to ignore in order for its not impairing our time together. John was amiable, personable, good looking, very tasty and sporting a huge, gorgeous cock. After our time together, I did write a review or perhaps two. I have to go back and scan his reviews to recount the exact dates. :p

Edited by Axiom2001

wow people have very different definitions of "monster cocks" than I do. while this guy seems very attractive and has a nice piece of meat https://rentmen.com/John_Atlanta this would hardly qualify as monster in my book.

to me a monster cock is more along the lines of:

https://rentmen.com/Lance_Navarro

I can personally verify that Mr. Navarro has a monster cock (and a monster heart)

Ahhhhh, you just say the sweetest things darlin! Thanks for the mention. There are times I wish I were short and skinny, which would make my dick look as big as it actually is, though that could scare off as many as it attracts. Was great seeing you mister, and I can personally verify that @jeepo1 is not only a sweet guy but has a very nice and accommodating ass ;):p

:eek: Lance, if you were short and skinny you wouldn't be you! I like your proportions just as they are. Especially when - uh oh, can't say those things. :p Otherwise you would be a very uneven tripod and it would be very difficult for you to walk - you would be jumping everywhere you want to go! I have that picture in my mind and must smile :D

My only concern with him was his constant talking, but I managed to ignore in order for its not impairing our time together. John was amiable, personable, good looking, very tasty and sporting a huge, gorgeous cock. :p

Funny, in my encounter with him (only one so far) we had an easy chat before getting down to business and some nice pillow talk afterwards but John didn't talk constantly. Certainly a good conversationalist but not a chatterbox with me.

Ahhhhh, you just say the sweetest things darlin! Thanks for the mention. There are times I wish I were short and skinny, which would make my dick look as big as it actually is, though that could scare off as many as it attracts. Was great seeing you mister, and I can personally verify that @jeepo1 is not only a sweet guy but has a very nice and accommodating ass ;):p

my my....while I do declare.......I think I'm blushing here.....you really do have a massive heart, your a great guy.

but back to the tread and the original posters question. Lance has a true monster cock. this guy John everybody is talking about may be nice but that is not a monster cock on him per the OP's description of what he was looking for

my my....while I do declare.......I think I'm blushing here.....you really do have a massive heart, your a great guy.

but back to the tread and the original posters question. Lance has a true monster cock. this guy John everybody is talking about may be nice but that is not a monster cock on him per the OP's description of what he was looking for

The OP hasn't posted anything else since starting this thread, so he either grew tired of us or moved on. Anytime a newbie starts with such a "masterbatory" post, I question their sincerity.

I don't want the scare anyone with talk of my "monster" cock, so I'd like to mention that I've learned how to take my time. With great size comes great patience.

Edited by Lance_Navarro

I've had a session with the infamous Mr. Castro. His personality is not for everyone, but he was mostly friendly with me but his behavior was definitely a bit bizarre and not for everyone. His dick is huge in person very very very thick. He enjoys being rough. I think he gets off on the person being in a little pain.
Is there a link to Castro?