Looking for the biggest cocks (monster's only)

seantiger2018

Not sure if any of you are familar with this older man named Joybringer from Europe, but he's a horse. I believes he resides in Europe but comes to NYC once or twice a year. http://joybringer.net

http://joybringer.free.fr/images/random/LIFE_MAG_A_STAR_IS_BORN.jpg http://joybringer.free.fr/images/random/Main.jpg http://joybringer.free.fr/images/random/Centimetre_joy.jpg

Edited by SizeQueen16

• 1 month later...
Who is getting old.Boomer Banks????? Always curious about him, but I think he is a smoker, if anyone can confirm or deny would be helpful?

I don't believe so. I am very sensitive to that and I didn't pick it up on him at all. But I also know him to be incredibly nice and professional. I am certain that he would answer honestly. I know most wouldn't. I have gotten to where I usually phrase it as, "you smoke cigarettes, right?" instead of just asking them if they smoke. When some of these guys (especially the ones who speak english as a second language) are asked point blank, they just say no and they show up and smell like an RJ Reynold plant. When I ask that way they seem to think that I want the answer to be yes, so if they say no I trust them. LOL

Anyway... no i don't think Boomer smokes, but I am also sure hes one who would answer honestly.

I don't believe so. I am very sensitive to that and I didn't pick it up on him at all. But I also know him to be incredibly nice and professional. I am certain that he would answer honestly. I know most wouldn't. I have gotten to where I usually phrase it as, "you smoke cigarettes, right?" instead of just asking them if they smoke. When some of these guys (especially the ones who speak english as a second language) are asked point blank, they just say no and they show up and smell like an RJ Reynold plant. When I ask that way they seem to think that I want the answer to be yes, so if they say no I trust them. LOL

Anyway... no i don't think Boomer smokes, but I am also sure hes one who would answer honestly.

He had himself down on his old rentboy profile as a smoker-that option isnt listed on rentmen, so unless he has given up.....?

I've never been with any of the others, but I have been with LEONEL and let me tell you, I was so amazed by the sheer fucking girth of that fat dick that I couldn't stop shaking my head and laughing in amazement. I have never.

One of my first hires. Complete session was awkward but he was good. And yuuuuuuge!

Leonel that is...

How recent/long ago were your sessions with him?

Edited by DMICS

Actually let me correct my original post. He wasn't one of my first hires. He was my first hire. And that was a little over 3 years ago almost to the day. I was there for an hour. Long enough for me at the time.

Thanks. Was asking because I see those last couple of neg reviews.

Regarding Boomer Banks and smoking: I saw him once and I detected no cigarette smell at all, on him or in his apartment in NY. I'm very sensitive to the smell of cigarettes and I'm sure I would have picked up on that.

To circle back to the OP's topic about monster cocks, when I was with Boomer B, he topped me and it felt like I had a baseball bat in my ass, and at one point I asked him if he was all the way in me and he just laughed and said no. Ha

I've never been with any of the others, but I have been with LEONEL and let me tell you, I was so amazed by the sheer fucking girth of that fat dick that I couldn't stop shaking my head and laughing in amazement. I have never.

Do you have a link for Leonel?

Regarding Boomer Banks and smoking: I saw him once and I detected no cigarette smell at all, on him or in his apartment in NY. I'm very sensitive to the smell of cigarettes and I'm sure I would have picked up on that.

To circle back to the OP's topic about monster cocks, when I was with Boomer B, he topped me and it felt like I had a baseball bat in my ass, and at one point I asked him if he was all the way in me and he just laughed and said no. Ha

Thanks Cliff, good to know!