Are briefs back?

bjluver80
This topic is 3048 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not noticing it at my gym....lots of boxer briefs and that tighter UnderArmour compression shorts stuff....

boxer briefs - one of the best inventions ever!

by the way, I hope it's "men" you're talking about and not "bois"....not only is it spelled wrong ;):rolleyes:, but a little creepy to boot

If my gym's locker room is typical, boxer briefs are nearly universal these days. I can't remember the last time I saw anyone in briefs. And yrs, I'd notice! ;)

Unless your gym is heavy on the gay, you probably won't. Even then, a hot pair of skin tight trunks are more "evening wear." For that sexy moment between pants off and full naked. :)

Unless your gym is heavy on the gay, you probably won't. Even then, a hot pair of skin tight trunks are more "evening wear." For that sexy moment between pants off and full naked. :)

I was thinking similarly, and suggest perhaps briefs have become part of the male equivalent of lingerie - something sexy for special occasions, but not necessarily for everyday use. I know a lot of guys have a fetish for briefs, but like others here I haven't observed a lot of guys in the locker room wearing them, even in the gayer gyms. I have a few pairs including some little tighty-whities but only put them on when I expect there might be one of those sexy moments later, otherwise it's boxer briefs.

to be honest, I very often go commando....not to be daring or sexy, but only because it's quicker, easier, more comfortable, and cooler here in the SW.....

Oh come on, it's at least a little fun, isn't it? In the 70's, most gay men went commando all the time. I think a lot of guys didn't even own underwear. Every once in a while, I go commando, or sleep naked to remind myself what it was like.

to be honest, I very often go commando....not to be daring or sexy, but only because it's quicker, easier, more comfortable, and cooler here in the SW.....

if I do wear underwear, it's boxer briefs....3-pak from Costco is $11

I've never understood the whole "commando" thing. It's so unsanitary and almost impossible once you get to be a certain age. I know a couple in their 30s and when home alone they like to be naked. When I go over there I am tempted to asked for a towel before I'm willing to sit down on their furniture :)

my fear on going commando is zipping up and stuff getting caught. I like to wear exercise shorts that have a lining, that way no zipper and it is almost like commando. I frequent a local store where some of the staff wear Under Armor pull over tops. Some guys should never be out in public with them, others look real hot.

Archived