Sounding. What's your reaction?

Lance_Navarro
This topic is 1514 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Some years ago I had to wear a catheter for ten days. The memory is still vivid in that as

long as the catheter was inserted my cock was half hard. Since then I've had a fantasy of

finding someone experienced with using Sounds and having my urethra stretched as the

Urologist said my stream was too thin.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Calix_K

Nice to see others into urethral stimulation, it's an odd but pleasurable way to be stimulated for sure.

While I refuse to use anything reusable, I've experimented with disposable intermittent catheters that are hydrophilic and require no extra lube for insertion. The catheter itself (minus the insertion tip) isn't exposed to air as a plastic sleeve covers the length. This provides another level of protection and I've never had a UTI.

As some have stated, you really need to do your homework before engaging in urethral play and make smart decisions with the type of toys you use. But once you do, you'll feel things that you've never felt before! ?

• 4 weeks later...

The sight of it makes me uncomfortable. I can’t get into it if I’m spending the whole time waiting for it to stop. Generally I avoid anything that makes cocks somewhat useless, such as pumps, those little dick cages, and if there’s a rod in your dick hole, there’s not much else I can do with it. ?

To those who are curious but scared and/or lazy with preparation:

Get your charged OralB from the bathroom

Put it in a finger of a disposable glove - nitrile, vinyl -not latex if allergic- and secure with rubber band at joining point of handle and also getting rest of glove out of the way. Set aside.

Grab your favorite lube for jacking (you already know your skin is ok with it) and use that to get good and hard maybe with a cockring if that suits you. Edge for a bit. When ready, Support your dick with one hand at base, use other to hold the tip of protected toothbrush on lower setting, perpendicular to length of the shaft, and hold the back of the brush just against your slit so it’s the only stimulation. (If you’ve got a big one that hovers around 80% hard try standing so it has gravity working as stabilization.) Start with hardly any pressure. As your piss slit gets tickled, add pressure so the back of the brush “parts” your slit, and makes contact with the urethra. Don’t forget your frenulum, It does work best if you keep the other hand away from the head. You’re not going in, just loading the nerves there with lots of sensation. Adjust lube, position, angle, pressure and speed, and keep it there for as long you can. It’s a great way to come. Pee a lot after. Keep glove on the brush until you can undo the bands, dispose of the glove and dip your brush in alcohol (vodka works great) and clean handle with antibacterial wipe.

No pain, nor risk of infection, at the least it’s a new sensation, at best it could become something to try again, solo or with a buddy and it could explain

...why...someone might want more. Cheers

To those who are curious but scared and/or lazy with preparation:

Get your charged OralB from the bathroom (...)

No pain, nor risk of infection, at the least it’s a new sensation, at best it could become something to try again, solo or with a buddy and it could explain...why...someone might want more. Cheers

It sounds interesting, intriguing, and it is probably hot, @jeezifonly, but I admit I am a little afraid to try.

It sounds interesting, intriguing, and it is probably hot, @jeezifonly, but I admit I am a little afraid to try.

Fair enough. But I bet there’s not a man here who hasn’t at some point (even alone) said aloud something naughty/silly/filthy while manipulating his dickhead as a puppet to make it “talk”. You’re just parting the lips and massaging the gums.?

or if you’re persistent you can make his teeth chatter just before he pukes...?