Chris Eisenhower welfare check

Just Sayin
This topic is 3194 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is Steven Draker on time-out, or did he voluntarily stop contributing?

Not sure what happened awhile back, but he decided to be a non-contributor. He has made comments on another forum about Daddy's that makes me think whatever happened, after all the timeouts, finally made him withdraw (for now) on his own volition. Although, I think he may still check the forum like Chris does.

Not sure what happened awhile back, but he decided to be a non-contributor. He has made comments on another forum about Daddy's that makes me think whatever happened, after all the timeouts, finally made him withdraw (for now) on his own volition. Although, I think he may still check the forum like Chris does.

May I ask which other forum? Or is that information rated X?

May I ask which other forum? Or is that information rated X?

Muscle Service Station. I guess he's been a member there for a while, but has only made a relatively few amount of posts. Someone asked about the veracity of Daddy's reviews, that prompted him to respond. From what he posted, it's clear he has issues with various people, situations, etc. on the forum and overall site.

Is Steven Draker on time-out, or did he voluntarily stop contributing?

Muscle Service Station. I guess he's been a member there for a while, but has only made a relatively few amount of posts. Someone asked about the veracity of Daddy's reviews, that prompted him to respond. From what he posted, it's clear he has issues with various people, situations, etc. on the forum and overall site.

I thought I noticed Steven was also posting some on BoyToy but after checking it out again over there, it looks to be an old thread I saw from over a year ago. Sorry for the misinformation.

TruHart1 :cool:

I have noticed Steven is also posting some on BoyToy but he does not seem very well liked there, from some of the other members' comments on BoyToy. :(

Honestly, I think people here either liked him or hated him. As informative as he was, he seemed to do things to purposely provoke people (which lead to a number of time outs).

I've never been to the boytoy site so I have no clue what he's doing there. However, judging by what happened here and what you said, I would surmise that he is carrying himself similarly.

Honestly, I think people here either liked him or hated him. As informative as he was, he seemed to do things to purposely provoke people (which lead to a number of time outs).

I've never been to the boytoy site so I have no clue what he's doing there. However, judging by what happened here and what you said, I would surmise that he is carrying himself similarly.

My error big-and-tall. Mr. Draker hasn't posted over at BoyToy in over a year! Another senior moment for me! They are accumulating much too fast! :(:(:(

My error big-and-tall. Mr. Draker hasn't posted over at BoyToy in over a year! Another senior moment for me! They are accumulating much too fast! :(:(:(

No problem at all. We all get distracted sometimes. Anyway, back to the original topic... Chris E's welfare is fine. And so are other parts of his anatomy. :p

I do not believe you can receive Welfare when you are on Social Security. You did apply when you hit 65 didn't you?

Is this one of your dementia moments, PK. You know I'm not 65. You meant to say 6.5, as in inches, right? Not that it matters, since you don't like having it inside you, regardless of how big or small it is.

No dahling, you can't collect because you're a rich bitch. BTW...happy belated B-Day.

Thank you, dear man. And I do assume you mean spiritually rich.

Are you as versatile in what you do in bed as you are with changing your avatars? I'm still convinced you are Warren Buffet, so I'm kind of surprised that you have the energy and creativity to always be reinventing yourself.

Archived