#HotDebateGuy steals the show at GOP debate

thickornotatall
This topic is 3195 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't watch the debate because I can't get motivated to watch these cattle calls. When the field narrows down to 4-5, then I'll tune in. Maybe the guy looked better last night. Sometimes freeze-frame pics or GIFs don't do a good job of capturing what a person looks like. While I can see the appeal, there's something vaguely reptilian about his looks (the lack of lips?).

Didn't watch the debate because I can't get motivated to watch these cattle calls. When the field narrows down to 4-5, then I'll tune in. Maybe the guy looked better last night. Sometimes freeze-frame pics or GIFs don't do a good job of capturing what a person looks like. While I can see the appeal, there's something vaguely reptilian about his looks (the lack of lips?).

I was just thinking, "Well, all he needs is...a top lip..."

I am going straight to hell. Sigh.

T

eating or baking?..my favorite cookie?...Mallomars....Nilla....

I meant eating. I don't have an oven in my bedroom, so it would be hard to bake.

I'm not really familiar with Mallomars. I've vaguely heard of them. But Wikipedia says that 85% of them are sold in the New York area which may explain my ignorance. I am, however, very familiar with Moon Pies which Wikipedia assures me are very similar and originated in 1913 the same year as Mallomars.

Gman

I meant eating. I don't have an oven in my bedroom, so it would be hard to bake.

I'm not really familiar with Mallomars. I've vaguely heard of them. But Wikipedia says that 85% of them are sold in the New York area which may explain my ignorance. I am, however, very familiar with Moon Pies which Wikipedia assures me are very similar and originated in 1913 the same year as Mallomars.

Gman

Where I grew up Moon Pies were called Scooter Pies.:)

~ Boomer ~

Gman

perhaps you have a Dutch Oven?...easy to make...http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dutch+oven

Uhm... reptilian indeed! :D

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2248/1555743177_175eb14206.jpg

He's not bad looking, but yeah, he isn't anything special to create such an Internet uproar.

Archived