What’s the kinkiest thing you’ve ever done? New York Post 8/15/2015

thickornotatall
This topic is 3224 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On my second visit to Sydney, I met a friend of an acquaintance who took me to dinner.

Sydney has a few few excellent nude beaches, at least one just for males. Lady Jane, I believe. I have a photo of the beach from Dec. 1998, no nudity at the moment I took the photo

I'm not obsessed with nude beaches...well maybe a bit, but California, New Jersey and Australia are my only experiences. and none after 1998.

There are a lot more kinky things that I would do than that I have done. For example, I tried to get someone to engage (fully clothed) in various activities in his backyard. He pointed out that we were in full view of his nosy upstairs neighbor--as if that would deter me. :D I tried to convince him to stay, but he picked me up and carried me inside. Fricking men.

Nudity: I think I'd enjoy sitting in a jacuzzi nude. As for actually hanging outside the water, on a beach: Meh I'd rather look at people clad in bikinis and Speedos or trunks, and I'm sure they feel the same about me.

Was it because you were naked on the bus?:rolleyes:

No.

I did not mention having to change buses to get there and then walk through several fields where various California crops were growing. That was part of the fun, at least for me. I do not believe many people journey to a nude beach naked, although it's certainly possible in a car. In fact, I went by car with friends, always with clothes on, far more often than alone on a bus.

It's not anywhere as big a deal as some people here think.

No.

I did not mention having to change buses to get there and then walk through several fields where various California crops were growing. That was part of the fun, at least for me. I do not believe many people journey to a nude beach naked, although it's certainly possible in a car. In fact, I went by car with friends, always with clothes on, far more often than alone on a bus.

It's not anywhere as big a deal as some people here think.

I think public nudity isn't as popular as it once was, even among gays. I mentioned that my partner and I go to the Yuba River in the Sierra Foothills at least once every summer. It used to be a popular gay destination and everybody was nude. When we went this summer, not many gays at all. It was mostly 20-something straight people who all kept their clothes on.

In the Marin Headlands there is a clothing-optional beach, Black Sand Beach. But people who go nude are definitely in the minority.

Back when I was in my 20's I visited a friend in Florida and one night I borrowed her little Fiat Spider and went to a local bar. There I picked up a hot blond construction worker. We got in the car and he directed me to his latest construction site--the excavation for a highrise in downtown Jacksonville. We drove down into the deep excavation and started making out. Before long we were having sex against the car, on top of the car and in the mud of the excavation! It was extremely hot! There were major expressways overhead, with hundreds of cars whizzing by. Anyone who cared to look down could see us and I'm sure many did. I ended up bringing him home with me to shower off and help me clean up the filthy car. Of course, he spent the night and we had an amazing time in the morning.

Back when I was in my 20's I visited a friend in Florida and one night I borrowed her little Fiat Spider and went to a local bar. There I picked up a hot blond construction worker. We got in the car and he directed me to his latest construction site--the excavation for a highrise in downtown Jacksonville. We drove down into the deep excavation and started making out. Before long we were having sex against the car, on top of the car and in the mud of the excavation! It was extremely hot! There were major expressways overhead, with hundreds of cars whizzing by. Anyone who cared to look down could see us and I'm sure many did. I ended up bringing him home with me to shower off and help me clean up the filthy car. Of course, he spent the night and we had an amazing time in the morning.

It's so unfair, as many things are, that we can't have a short refractory period like women can. I wonder if being able to pee standing up is enough of a compensation. :rolleyes:o_O

Gman

I think I may have told this story here before (I've been on this site almost 16 years, so I sometimes repeat myself), but I still think the kinkiest experience I ever had was in London, about 40 years ago. I went home from a pub with a pleasant young Belgian resident, who lived in a very nice flat. When we got started, he asked if I were willing to engage in his rather unusual fetish. When I indicated that I was pretty open-minded, he pulled a trunk out from under his bed, and opened it to reveal two complete rubber sewer cleaner's outfits, with helmets like a deep sea diver. He wanted both of us to dress in them (helmets and rubber boots included) and engage in frottage, to climax. It was so bizarre that I couldn't resist! I didn't find it stimulating--mostly because the smell of the outfits was definitely anti-erotic, to me--and I had to fake a climax, but he seemed to be in heaven during the experience. Needless, to say, he did not become one of my regulars.

Took a train to Nice, France. ...went to a popular park near the water and not too far from the terminal. ...sat and perused the scenery at night and marveled at all of the beauty that

surrounded me. A gorgeous man approached and asked me what I was doing. My immediate response was "cruising," to this day which surprised me, for I have never been that forward. During our brief conversing, he invited me to take a stroll with him along the beach; I responded and off we went, walking on the pebbled beach. After going for a bit, both of us wound up in a cave that faced out to the water. I lowered my jeans and bent over, and he plowed away! When we'd completed our fun, we parted company; he went in one direction, and I in another and wound back at the terminal and waited on the stairs until it opened at 6A.

Damn! This scene is as vivid today as if it just happened yesterday.

Here's what I find more fascinating: Did you get the car all cleaned up before its owner saw it again? If not, I can just imagine what her response might be. o_O:eek:

Did you get the car all cleaned up before its owner saw it again? If not, I can just imagine what her response might be. o_O:eek:

Yes. We got the car washed before we got back to her neighborhood for fear a neighbor would see it and tell her the shape it had been in!

Archived