Sweaty Sex

This topic is 3202 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

no cologne....no deodorant....no fragrances.....

Cologne?? Fragrances?? ... Who would commit such a blasphemy?!? :p

Just fresh from the shower will suffice.

By the way the "hotness" was due to the physical effort and not because of the hot summer day, although that contributed to the fun.

Have you ever whilst fucking as a top for a while, had the feeling of a hot sweat dripping down your back reaching the crack in between your ass cheeks and your scrotum on a hot summer afternoon?

Fantastic! :cool:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Cologne?? Fragrances?? ... Who would commit such a blasphemy?!? :p

Just fresh from the shower will suffice....

I'd tip you to skip the shower. :):):)

I absolutely loooove sweaty-smelling men.

My favorite RB lives about 30 minutes away and always showers at home before he comes. But on hot days in LA I make him shower again when he gets here. There's always some sweat even with the A/C on in the car. I have a thing that soapy-fresh-out-of-the-shower aroma.

My favorite RB lives about 30 minutes away and always showers at home before he comes. But on hot days in LA I make him shower again when he gets here. There's always some sweat even with the A/C on in the car. I have a thing that soapy-fresh-out-of-the-shower aroma.

That soapy-fresh smell has its own appeal, but there's nothing like mainlining pheromones.

I like the way a man smells...naturally...no shower with fragrance infused soaps...but maybe not after a 10 mile run or all day at the office...

For me, especially after that 10 mile run or all day at the office!

That soapy-fresh smell has its own appeal, but there's nothing like mainlining pheromones.

Agreed

i recently redid my master bath and installed a nice sized steam shower. i have had several guests in the shower and the steam guarantees a sweaty and slippery experience which has been dlightful. The sex is always hot and sweaty and a nice shower right after makes clean up a breeze. Collapsing drained on the bed after is fun too and usually leads to another round or draining.

Archived