bigvalboy Finds Peace With jjkirkwood

JC954
This topic is 3306 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Often-times it requires time-released separation to find peace with those of whom you disagree with.

In the spirit of that happening - it is so fulfilling that bigvalboy (aka MsAnn) has found his peace with jjkirkwood here.

Peace can happen over time. No matter how impossible it felt before.

Congratulations to bigvalboy for dropping his hate toward jjkirkwood and moving on.

This should be an example for all to believe in and find possible.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Often-times it requires time-released separation to find peace with those of whom you disagree with.

In the spirit of that happening - it is so fulfilling that bigvalboy (aka MsAnn) has found his peace with jjkirkwood here.

Peace can happen over time. No matter how impossible it felt before.

Congratulations to bigvalboy for dropping his hate toward jjkirkwood and moving on.

This should be an example for all to believe in and find possible.

Did they hate each other? I did not know. I must be oblivious. I wish them well, and hope they find glorious sunshine in this era of golden hap-penis.

• Pizza is an oven-baked flat bread generally topped with tomato sauce and cheese. It is commonly supplemented with a selection of meats, vegetables and condiments.

http://www.timeoutdubai.com/images/content/10_to_try_pizzas_in_dubai/innerbig/pizzza_2_innerbig.jpg

• Pizza is an oven-baked flat bread generally topped with tomato sauce and cheese. It is commonly supplemented with a selection of meats, vegetables and condiments.

http://www.timeoutdubai.com/images/content/10_to_try_pizzas_in_dubai/innerbig/pizzza_2_innerbig.jpg

And a couple of cold beers.

jjkrkwood hasn't been heard from at all in many months here, unless under another username....don't know how you heard about all this....something in another forum says so??....

jjkrkwood has indeed been LURKING here for a number of months. It would be lovely to see this reconciliation in public, with dueling pistols aside, swords laid down, and seconds ... drunk.

I respectfully say, 'HUNH?' I'm very confused although I'm feeling very hungry for pizza now. I'm hoping that is vegetable salami on a matzah crust (it is Passover you know).

Gman

Now, imagine taking a bag of frozen peas, tossing the entire bag into warm water for half an hour,

emptying it out into a salad spinner to extract the water from ice melted off the content, to add to pasta salad and you just "visualized whirled peas".

So tell me JC954, did this rapprochement happen over there on that other site, or are you privy to information unavailable to us other lowly forum members? And why has BVB not "taken the bait" on this thread? Oh, and I'd like black olives and Italian sausage on my pizza please, Daddy! ;)

TruHart1 :cool:

Guest Starbuck
The answer to all this can be found at Boytoy, where each of them posts under a different name ...

I'm shocked -- shocked! -- to learn that some scenes from this soap opera are being played off-stage!

ha! exactly. who cares about this drivel

the other site is nearly dead. let it be

I am more shocked by this than the JJ/BVB soap opera. Who knew AOL was still in existence? :confused:

I had a paid account still until about two years ago although with all the changes I really only used it for the email. I knew you didn't have to pay for email. But for a long time I figured what the heck.

Gman

I go on once in awhile looking for old friends that I knew in the bars but the chatrooms are mostly used by married men looking for men to play with.

Clear back in the 90's AOL chat rooms were where I met married men who wanted/needed to hook up! I sure had a lot of fun back then!:D

How is that black olive/Italian sausage pizza of mine coming, Daddy?;)

Archived