Alec Andrews is the Truth!!!

big-n-tall
This topic is 3372 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Sometimes you see a guy you pine for, but are never sure you're going to meet. I have an ever growing list. Lol! Well I finally met Alec. It was an amazing experience. And yes, I wrote a review.

There was so much that went on, but in the review I tried to be brief and explicit at the same time. He is truly sexy and with a sweet soft side.

He lives so far away, which is a good thing on my wallet, but I'm eager to see him again already. :)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I recently met Alec and had a great time. I will be writing a review but it is taking some effort as I do not want to write one of those uninformative reviews, but for personal reasons, I am a bit hesitant to go into great detail. No, there was nothing that strange in the encounter but Alec and I talked quite a bit (in truth I talked quite a bit more) and as a result of that conversation, I expect to be a bit circumspect about the details. And BNT, I agree that he could bust my bank account if he lived closer. i travelled down from NYC to DC to see him and I would gladly travel further. Yes, i would walk 500 miles and I would walk 500 more, just to be the man who walked one thousand miles to wind up at his doot. Da da da....Da da da....

Alec is currently on my "who-to-do" list. I hope I will get to see him someday and have an exciting experience as you've had!

Alec was on my "to-do" (but not likely because of distance) list too. Then, out of the blue a friend informed me that he was traveling through my area. I contacted him, met him and found him not only to be the truth but a sweet and epic playmate! :) I'm just waiting for his next visit to my town!

TruHart1 :cool:

... Yes, i would walk 500 miles and I would walk 500 more, just to be the man who walked one thousand miles to wind up at his doot. Da da da....Da da da....

PK, I always enjoy your cleverness, but not as much as I enjoyed the time I spent wit Alec.

Well I'll add my comments and say how great it was to finally connect with Alec, what a gentleman, sexy as hell, smart... enjoys a connection... and if we all connected by pm we could establish who was when in his brief times in DC..... and each I bet felt they were the only one, except for wanting more time which was booked long in advance..... All I can say is Alec come back soon...

Halcyon I had no illusions of being the only one with him when he was in DC, because i aint that fucking lucky, but he did make me feel that way, both lucky and like i was the only one. I propose we all get together and arrange for him to return after his little trip back to the west coast.

I haven't met Alec yet, but I can tell you that he is one of the easiest/nicest guys to set things up with that I have ever encountered. Total class and did you see that ass? And that face? And that smile? And that smokin' bid? And that ass???

Very excited to meet him this month. Can't wait. Something to look forward to as winter drags on in Oklahoma.

I haven't met Alec yet, but I can tell you that he is one of the easiest/nicest guys to set things up with that I have ever encountered. Total class and did you see that ass? And that face? And that smile? And that smokin' bid? And that ass???

Very excited to meet him this month. Can't wait. Something to look forward to as winter drags on in Oklahoma.

Are you flying him in for an overnight? I can't wait to hear your report Oklie as that is what I am trying to do with Alec.

I had read (and/or heard) that Chicago was his home base. Anyone know if that is true?

I'm pretty certain it's L.A. That's where he advertises mainly. You could always contact him to find out for sure. I'm certain he'll answer any questions you may have.

His ad, as well as Ryan Thick's, says he will be in Sidney until March 15. I assume he'll return to L.A. after that.

I wrote him a couple of months ago asking if he ever comes to NYC and he responded very promptly and asked me if I would like him to put me on his contact list so he could get in touch if and when he should come. I, of course, said yes.

His ad, as well as Ryan Thick's, says he will be in Sidney until March 15. I assume he'll return to L.A. after that.

I wrote him a couple of months ago asking if he ever comes to NYC and he responded very promptly and asked me if I would like him to put me on his contact list so he could get in touch if and when he should come. I, of course, said yes.

Should we assume from this that they're back together? :confused:

~ Boomer ~

We are indeed back together. :) When someone is in love... one can't just turn it off... no matter how hurt. The duo work screwed us up... jealousy and such... so our 3 month break-up showed each what we were missing. Now that we are working solo.... the majority of the problems have disappeared. We are both beyond lucky to understand one another and while complete opposites... complimentary personas. I love to travel and be adventurous and meet new people, Ryan is the sweet stay at home kinda guy who loves to host and show clients an amazing time. He grounds me and I lift him up.

Hope everyone is having a great week. We are off to Sydney tonight after our flight was cancelled last night. Back on the 13th!

xoxo - Alec

Here is a fun picture we took together last week.... ENJOY!

http://alec-and-ryan.tumblr.com/post/112563946475/not-only-pretty-but-thinkers

Ah, Alec, hearing that you and Ryan are personally back together does my heart good! I THOROUGHLY enjoyed our time together last year. You both were such sweeties and make a great caring couple. Oh, and you guys are HOT!!! Please give my best wishes to Ryan, also.

Hope to see you both at this year's Palm Springs Weekend!

xoxo - Alec

I just love the symmetry in this great picture, along with the contrast in facial hair and general hair length in this particular shot! Michael Stokes' photography is just amazing, as are the subjects here! :o

TruHart1 :cool:

We are indeed back together. :) When someone is in love... one can't just turn it off... no matter how hurt. The duo work screwed us up... jealousy and such... so our 3 month break-up showed each what we were missing. Now that we are working solo.... the majority of the problems have disappeared. We are both beyond lucky to understand one another and while complete opposites... complimentary personas. I love to travel and be adventurous and meet new people, Ryan is the sweet stay at home kinda guy who loves to host and show clients an amazing time. He grounds me and I lift him up.

Hope everyone is having a great week. We are off to Sydney tonight after our flight was cancelled last night. Back on the 13th!

xoxo - Alec

You guys are beautiful and thinkers. If I were as hot as each of you and had a partner that was as hot as each of you two are, i would spend all my time thinking. Thinking about new ways to ravage, savage and completely immerse myself into my partner. Have a great time in Australia and tie me kangaroo down sport.

Archived