Alec Andrews is the Truth!!!

big-n-tall
This topic is 3366 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Every time I read his reviews or Ryan's I'm saddened because I lost out on an opportunity to meet both of them when they were in Toronto. Near the end of their trip Alec got sick but Ryan still tried to make sure we could meet. Unfortunately in the end we couldn't get together because they wanted to give me 100% of their effort but were too ill.

They are still amazing for attempting and really wanting me to be satisfied instead of meeting and being disappointed because they couldn't provide their special experience. Hopefully one day they will return and I'll be able to meet them. Until then I'll have to to be satisfied with their beautiful pictures and amazing reviews that just make you horny.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just love the symmetry in this great picture, along with the contrast in facial hair and general hair length in this particular shot! Michael Stokes' photography is just amazing, as are the subjects here! :o

TruHart1 :cool:

I'm not seeing the latest picture...

@Boink and azdr0710: On Alec's posting (as well as on those that quote it) there's a little icon on the left hand side between Alec's typing and down where his name is in large font. Just click that icon---it's the pic.

We are indeed back together. :) When someone is in love... one can't just turn it off... no matter how hurt. The duo work screwed us up... jealousy and such... so our 3 month break-up showed each what we were missing. Now that we are working solo.... the majority of the problems have disappeared. We are both beyond lucky to understand one another and while complete opposites... complimentary personas. I love to travel and be adventurous and meet new people, Ryan is the sweet stay at home kinda guy who loves to host and show clients an amazing time. He grounds me and I lift him up.

Hope everyone is having a great week. We are off to Sydney tonight after our flight was cancelled last night. Back on the 13th!

xoxo - Alec

Here is a fun picture we took together last week.... ENJOY!

http://alec-and-ryan.tumblr.com/post/112563946475/not-only-pretty-but-thinkers

See if this gets you the pic.

~Boomer ~

I'm not an idiot, but I'm not getting this.....jeez....despite RexB's note, not finding an icon in Alec's post above....even dragged my cursor around to see if a pointer finger popped up in any random spot.....and, sorry Boomer, nothing in your post right above here.....maybe my browser is set funny, but this has never happened before

I'm not an idiot, but I'm not getting this.....jeez....despite RexB's note, not finding an icon in Alec's post above....even dragged my cursor around to see if a pointer finger popped up in any random spot.....and, sorry Boomer, nothing in your post right above here.....maybe my browser is set funny, but this has never happened before

Hey azdr....The icon appears in Internet Explorer, but not on firefox. I didn't see it either, until I logged on to IE. Hope it works for you....

Halcyon I had no illusions of being the only one with him when he was in DC, because i aint that fucking lucky, but he did make me feel that way, both lucky and like i was the only one. I propose we all get together and arrange for him to return after his little trip back to the west coast.

I'm happy to join any club or sign any petition to get Alec back to DC!!! Never spent any time with him, but I'd love to. He's on my bucket list :-)

Hey azdr....The icon appears in Internet Explorer, but not on firefox. I didn't see it either, until I logged on to IE. Hope it works for you....

thanks, BVB....that did the trick!!.....I was on Firefox.....excellent picture!......Alec and Ryan are great guys.....and thanks, truhart, for their tumblr link

It is a beautiful photo of two hunks.

As for the problem: If you can't see the actual photo but there's a placeholder image there, try right-clicking on it. That will bring up a menu that gives you options such as opening the image in another tab. I use Chrome and couldn't see the image either, but right-clicking into a new tab worked for me.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm happy to join any club or sign any petition to get Alec back to DC!!! Never spent any time with him, but I'd love to. He's on my bucket list :-)

I'll join that list too. I try to keep an eye open for visiting talent and must have been out of town or otherwise occupied to have missed him. I always want the good guys to have a very good and lucrative experience in D.C. to incentivize a return engagement.

Archived