Jackhammer Update

Charlie
This topic is 3420 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wanted to say thank you for all the good wishes and cards. I was discharged last week to a rehab facility in order to learn to walk again. Energy and stamina prohibit me spending much time going into detail, but even though I am doing well from the transplant point of view, side effects have really stopped me in my tracks. I hope to be home and back to posting in about 2 more weeks.

Once again, thanks to all who wrote or sent cards. Sorry I wasn't able to respond sooner. 4 months in the hospital is enough for anyone.[/color][/size][/font]

I did 3 1/2 months myself once, and didn't put full weight on my leg from 1/15 to 5/6. My heart goes out to you!

REMEMBER: DO YOUR PHYSICAL THERAPY AS WELL AS YOU CAN! It's the best way to get better.

Glad to hear you're on the road to full recovery!

Thrilled that you are able to post. You have so many colleagues and friends here who have all been praying and sending positive thoughts your way. Hope you are able to go home soon, but keep up that physical therapy. As you know, it is the key to an eventual return to an active life. Looking forward to some more positive news from you when you are able.

DD

I wanted to say thank you for all the good wishes and cards. I was discharged last week to a rehab facility in order to learn to walk again. Energy and stamina prohibit me spending much time going into detail, but even though I am doing well from the transplant point of view, side effects have really stopped me in my tracks. I hope to be home and back to posting in about 2 more weeks.

Once again, thanks to all who wrote or sent cards. Sorry I wasn't able to respond sooner. 4 months in the hospital is enough for anyone.

Hey Jackhammer,

I am glad to hear you are on the road to recovery. I wish you the best and look forward to seeing you post soon.

Once again, thanks to all who wrote or sent cards. Sorry I wasn't able to respond sooner. 4 months in the hospital is enough for anyone.

I'm really glad to hear it. You've already surmounted a lot of obstacles, and I'm sure you'll be able to do the same in physical therapy. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Archived