Ear Ring Codes???

ready182
This topic is 7518 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

About 10 years ago, when ear rings for men was relatively new, I was told (by a straight boy): "Left is right and right is wrong." meaning that left ear was stright but right was gay. I suspect that code has no meaning today.

Is there any meaning to it

>today???

Earrings today are so prevalent among gay/straight guys that there is no correlation between which ear is pierced and sexual preference.

But, paraphrasing a comic I once heard, "If you've got your nipple and or cock pierced...Honey, you're gay!"

>About 10 years ago, when ear rings for men was relatively

>new, I was told (by a straight boy): "Left is right and right

>is wrong." meaning that left ear was stright but right was

>gay. I suspect that code has no meaning today.

That was definitely the code, although I can't remember the last time I saw an earring only in the right ear. Still see some just in the left but for the most part the style is in both ears, and no longer indicates anything in terms of sexuality.

Codex Linguish

These definitions apply to men only:

Three plain gold earings in the right ear lobe means you are available for water sports; three plain gold earings in the left ear lobe means you are toilet trained.

Three jewel encrusted gold earings in the right ear lobe means you once dated J-Lo; three jewel encrusted earings in the left ear lobe meant you once had sex with Ben Affleck.

Two sterling silver earings in the right ear lobe means you once attended a pool party at Merv Griffin's Palm Spring estate where you wore less clothes than J-Lo wore during her White Party appearance; two silver earings in the left ear lobe means you once were found underneath Merv Griffin at a pool party wearing a pair of white speedos that said "Mommy" on the backside.

Two gold earings in both ears meant you once were found underneath Mrs. Miller at a pool party at Walter Annerberg's estate by a James Brolin look-alike who politely asked you for directions to the "powder room."

One earing, gold or silver, in either ear, means you are a farmer in Iowa who grows corn from non-genetically modified seeds.

Two earings, gold or silver, one in each year, means you are a resident of Iowa who wants the democrats to shut up.

http://www.gaydar.co.uk/francodisantis

RE: Codex Linguish

Love it! This was so Funny!

"three jewel encrusted earings in the left ear lobe meant you once had sex with Ben Affleck."

Well I have the piercings in the left ear lobe, and many jeweled earrings, so HOW DO I GET BEN?, so I can start wearing earrings again? :)

Archived