Chicago, July 25-28, 2014 - please make sticky

Chris Eisenhower
This topic is 3607 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This is the UPDATED list for the Saturday Night Forum Dinner

Please contact me if you would like to attend the dinner.

DaneScottUSA@gmail.com

Chris Eisenhower

Ace

Dane Scott

William Erickson

Zach Wilson

Raul

Dane Michaels

DonCon

Wisconsin Guy

Ursalex

Tyro

Crheit

SFWestcoaster

Bart

Boston Bill

Chitown

Professor Mitch

Leeper

If anyone attending has any special diet needs or food allergies please let me know and the restaurant will be happy take care of them for you.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is the UPDATED list for the Saturday Night Forum Dinner

Please contact me if you would like to attend the dinner.

DaneScottUSA@gmail.com

Chris Eisenhower

Ace

Dane Scott

William Erickson

Zach Wilson

Raul

Dane Michaels

DonCon

Wisconsin Guy

Ursalex

Tyro

Crheit

SFWestcoaster

Bart

Boston Bill

Chitown

Professor Mitch

Leeper

If anyone attending has any special diet needs or food allergies please let me know and the restaurant will be happy take care of them for you.

Looks like a fun group but as there will be a lady present I request that one of you accompany here to the lady's room as we all know, women have a difficult time going to the rest room without a partner. Please report back. Sorry I am unable to attend.

Newbie question for Chicago weekend. Hi, Guys. I am a newbie to Forum activities and the Chicago weekend will be my first event. I will be arriving on Wednesday, July 23 and would like to know if any of you will be available for dinner that evening? If you are interested, you can contact me privately at ursalex1@optonline.net.

See you in Chicago!

Looking forward to the weekend, unfortunately as of now, the weather forecast for Saturday predicts showers, hopefully that will change for the better as we get closer to the day. For those in town Friday night, has anything more concrete developed in terms of a particular meeting spot for the evening?

I'm not entirely sure but I know Knickerbocker will likely be a spot for meeting with all the people who are staying there. And there's stuff nearby.

I asked Raul M, resident expert, for some suggestions near Knickerbocker and he says there are a couple of gay bars downtown, including one called "Downtown", and the other is Second Story bar. They are both in the near north a few blocks apart a couple blocks north of the river

so well located between the Loop and the hotels (Knickerbocker etc) where a bunch of folks are staying.

So my suggestion would be to plan to meet up at Knickerbocker after dinner and see how things develop from there. I'm happy to be a point of contact for the Friday night stuff if that helps - natebruno@rocketmail.com.

Archived