A man born with two penises answers all your questions.

Kevin Slater
This topic is 3133 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am quite titillated and aroused by this. Plus, he's bi, has a good sense of humor, talks about doing both gals & guys (& DP'ing both), having a high level of confidence and self acceptance, plus a need for a high sex drive (he's gotta cum at least every day or 2 to relieve pressure in his prostate b/c it's stimulated by and provides fluid for both penises). I'd gladly go out with him to see what's up.

Great article!

Sometime in my prepubescent years, I remember building a computer with my dad. He pointed to an extension cable, and said to hand him the male end of the cord. I picked it up, puzzled; and, obviously sensing my confusion, he said “look at it closely.” It took me the better half of a second for the light-bulb to flash. I doubt this doubly endowed fellow would have been so obtuse.

Great article!

Sometime in my prepubescent years, I remember building a computer with my dad. He pointed to an extension cable, and said to hand him the male end of the cord. I picked it up, puzzled; and, obviously sensing my confusion, he said “look at it closely.” It took me the better half of a second for the light-bulb to flash. I doubt this doubly endowed fellow would have been so obtuse.

Or perhaps more obtuse - maybe he would have looked for the 'forked' end of the cord.

• 11 months later...
I didn't find this in the article: For him to orgasm, do BOTH penises need to be stimulated? Or does each testicle pass fluid into its own penis?

Sounds like it would be hard to get him off.

Given the likely ontogeny of his condition, the genitourinary system must bifurcate somewhere. If his prostate is suplicated, that could cause some real fun - independent ejaculations -

although the chance of that happening, given the "all-or-nothing" effect of the nervous system - he'd probably ejaculate through both penises at once, and not need to have

both stimulated for this to occur.

Akin to the fact that when you get "shivers up your back," you always get both sides at once.

Caffeine, where is they sting?

Archived