A man born with two penises answers all your questions.

Kevin Slater
This topic is 3126 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

As for me, give me a guy with one big one rather than two less than average. Still, it would be interesting, like doing a threeway with only two people.

Yes, Purplekow, I'm all for what you mentioned! I like em' big, and one would be enough for me to handle, i.e CutlerX!!!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This guy has posted a lot of pics with a guy on Tumbler. You can see the posts starting here and working forward. He had surgery this year to get them more equal in length. http://hotmeatmarket.tumblr.com/page/16 I have been watching his posts here for some time. I originally thought it was photoshopped but over time, why bother with so many fakes... I guess it must be real. He never posts a video which would be cool and prove it all, but I think he is real.

• 10 months later...
This guy has posted a lot of pics with a guy on Tumbler. You can see the posts starting here and working forward. He had surgery this year to get them more equal in length. http://hotmeatmarket.tumblr.com/page/16 I have been watching his posts here for some time. I originally thought it was photoshopped but over time, why bother with so many fakes... I guess it must be real. He never posts a video which would be cool and prove it all, but I think he is real.

Gaaaaah.. those prolapses... how.. :O why :O OMG I think im going to do 100 anal keigals right now :O :O

Most males have one cock and two balls, right? Science tells us this is so if one ball is lost (Goodness, how careless!), we have the second one as a backup so we can continue to pass on our precious DNA. Here's the rub. .. what if one loses his cock? (It happens, remember John Wayne Bobbit ) Even 10 or 12 balls (the mind boggles and the heart flutters) won't help you then. I vote for two cocks ( Umm, umm, double fellatio) even if it means I get only one ball (I promise I will be very careful with it.) This would mean giving annoying people the fingers (plural) formed just like the victory sign (two fingers up as the two cocks, the rest folded in a "scrotal fist"), with the back of the hand turned toward the enemy. Sort of, "Fuck you twice", or four times if you use both hands. .....comments?

Archived