Hot Eddie on the new Survivor

operalover21
This topic is 4046 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So I watched the first new episode of the new season of Survivor and the first thing that caught my eye was this smoking hot guy in skin tight red boxer briefs cavorting in the water. Yummy! Of course, he opened his mouth and said something along the lines of "I know I'm the best looking guy here" and that sort of killed it ... but I'll enjoy looking at his tight bod for a few episodes before they vote him off ... This "Reynold" guy looks kind yummy, too.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I quit with Survivor a few years ago, but there were always a few guys each season that looked like a great fuck. Here's Eddie (at least I think this is him).

http://i2.cdnds.net/13/02/618x929/ustv-survivor-caramoan-edward-eddie-fox.jpg

Yep, that's him but he looked way hotter on the show. The body was more ripped, tighter and in those skin tight red boxer briefs -- which he basically wore throughout the show -- he really looked fuckable.

I'll admit that the only reason I watch -- shallow, I know -- is for the hot guys. As soon as they're voted off -- usually early -- off my DVR the show goes :)

Yep, that's him but he looked way hotter on the show. The body was more ripped, tighter and in those skin tight red boxer briefs -- which he basically wore throughout the show -- he really looked fuckable.

I'll admit that the only reason I watch -- shallow, I know -- is for the hot guys. As soon as they're voted off -- usually early -- off my DVR the show goes :)

Well as the old saying goes, a beautiful guy is a joy forever.

Gman

Operalover---I also watch "Survivor" solely for the hot guys or guy, as the case may be. Agree that Eddie is eye-candy and not much else. Reynolds has possibilities; but I am still lusting after Malcolm and would love to see the clips of the challenge where his briefs are, to quote Jeff P. "down around his knees." --CBS makes sure any glimpses of nudity are scrambled :((( I think if I had to choose one of the three---Eddie, Reynolds, Malcolm to spend 40 days with, I would go for Malcolm.

Operalover---I also watch "Survivor" solely for the hot guys or guy, as the case may be. Agree that Eddie is eye-candy and not much else. Reynolds has possibilities; but I am still lusting after Malcolm and would love to see the clips of the challenge where his briefs are, to quote Jeff P. "down around his knees." --CBS makes sure any glimpses of nudity are scrambled :((( I think if I had to choose one of the three---Eddie, Reynolds, Malcolm to spend 40 days with, I would go for Malcolm.

Malcolm definitely has the winning personality but I hate the hair and can't get past that. I'd also like a bit more muscle although I'm guessing in real life he probably looks better.

He showed some butt in the challenge -- they made a big deal about it -- but they showed nothing. It was quite the sort of wrestling match between he and Reynold which Malcolm sort of won ...

Eddie has the hot boy-next-door look that I always like to look up but I rather end up wanting to be with because they often have no personality. But that body ... and I've never seen such skin tight boxer briefs on TV like that before. Soaking wet.

I agree with you that Eddie has a nice body. A turn off was his statements that he teamed up with one of the girls because she and he were obviously the two hottest people there and later when hanging in the water he makes a statement that they are the "cool kids" from high school. Decided to turn down the volume when he is on camera after that and he is much hotter that way. Reynold is a bit bigger and more muscular but not quite as attractive.

I agree with you that Eddie has a nice body. A turn off was his statements that he teamed up with one of the girls because she and he were obviously the two hottest people there and later when hanging in the water he makes a statement that they are the "cool kids" from high school. Decided to turn down the volume when he is on camera after that and he is much hotter that way. Reynold is a bit bigger and more muscular but not quite as attractive.

Yes, it was a very douchy but not surprising comment from a twentysomething. Whenever one of my twentysomething friends goes on about how amazing they are or how great they look naked I always say "it's best to let others say that about you; don't say it about yourself." People that age haven't learned that.

Reynold is bigger but not as lean and cut as Eddie but he is very attractive as well. Sadly, that's it. The rest of the bunch is pretty unattractive to look at.

Yes, it was a very douchy but not surprising comment from a twentysomething. Whenever one of my twentysomething friends goes on about how amazing they are or how great they look naked I always say "it's best to let others say that about you; don't say it about yourself." People that age haven't learned that.

That was certainly not true of twenty-one year old Jud Birza, who just laughed when people called him Fabio. That was the fall 2010 season of "Survivor." He stayed under the radar for a long time because most everyone on the show thought he was too young and goofy, although handsome, to be a danger. He really never was in a solid alliance. But, he did win three or four immunity challenges at the end. And Fabio won "Survivor" that fall in a close vote over Chase.

That was certainly not true of twenty-one year old Jud Birza, who just laughed when people called him Fabio. That was the fall 2010 season of "Survivor." He stayed under the radar for a long time because most everyone on the show thought he was too young and goofy, although handsome, to be a danger. He really never was in a solid alliance. But, he did win three or four immunity challenges at the end. And Fabio won "Survivor" that fall in a close vote over Chase.

I have no recollection of that. I'm a sporadic viewer. I must have missed that season.

IMHO "fan favourites" is a total misnomer. Malcolm is the only one of the ten faves that I would call sa favourite of mine.. I think the producers put out a net and haul in whoever is available.

Don't recall Jud/Fabio but will do some research and see if I can find a photo. There have other hot guys who have appeared, if only briefly, that I would be very glad to see reprised.

IMHO "fan favourites" is a total misnomer. Malcolm is the only one of the ten faves that I would call sa favourite of mine.. I think the producers put out a net and haul in whoever is available.

Don't recall Jud/Fabio but will do some research and see if I can find a photo. There have other hot guys who have appeared, if only briefly, that I would be very glad to see reprised.

I remember Malcolm who was on the last season and I remember the annoying Philip and Francesca. The rest of the "fan favorites" I have absolutely no recollection!

I do watch for the hot guys, but I stick it out even after they're voted out. I had a major crush on Malcolm last season and was glad he made it to the finale. Eddie does look better on the show, that one picture makes him look like he's got a belly.

You're right. And he clearly has no belly on the show .... I bet he'll be gone in 3 or 4 weeks. I already heard that Cochran wins the season. We'll see.

I wonder if Fireman Eddie Fox realized when he agreed to appear on "Survivor" that there would be so many pictures of Eddie in his very tight underwear on the Internet. Here are three; you have to go through a few other pictures first.

http://www.boxers-or-briefs.com/

I'm assuming if he was wearing them he was smart enough to know they'd be photographing him in them.

Why do they call them pink? That sure looks like red to me.

I'm assuming if he was wearing them he was smart enough to know they'd be photographing him in them.

I agree. It was mainly the last photo where his butt takes up half the space that he may not have expected. I suspect Eddie already knows how popular he is on gay Internet sites.

Eddie has a Facebook page. He comes off as a relative nice guy. For example, he posted this comment before the second show, "Survivor Wednesdays!!! I'll be at hooters again to watch, hopefully I'll be less of a douche in this weeks episode! LoL If your in the area come stop in for a drink!"

Also, he must have friended some people he didn't know just before "Survivor." Now women and men are asking for autographed copies of the one sexy photos on his Facebook page." Eddie's response to the guys, "heheheheh sorry, only chicks!" Most people would not have responded.

Eddie has a Facebook page. He comes off as a relative nice guy. For example, he posted this comment before the second show, "Survivor Wednesdays!!! I'll be at hooters again to watch, hopefully I'll be less of a douche in this weeks episode! LoL If your in the area come stop in for a drink!"

Also, he must have friended some people he didn't know just before "Survivor." Now women and men are asking for autographed copies of the one sexy photos on his Facebook page." Eddie's response to the guys, "heheheheh sorry, only chicks!" Most people would not have responded.

So much for sounding less "douchy." LOL. Like I said earlier (paraphrasing Oscar Levant) ... quiet and wet he's a hunk, dry and talking he ain't.

Archived