Hot Eddie on the new Survivor

operalover21
This topic is 4034 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So much for sounding less "douchy." LOL. Like I said earlier (paraphrasing Oscar Levant) ... quiet and wet he's a hunk' date=' dry and talking he ain't.[/quote']

A major jump in brains and wit from Eddie Fox to Oscar Levant. I remember Levant mostly from his appearances with Jack Paar, rather than films. Levant was brillant, and Paar had the show business sense to just turn over the show to Oscar. That does not happen much anymore on television.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A major jump in brains and wit from Eddie Fox to Oscar Levant. I remember Levant mostly from his appearances with Jack Paar, rather than films. Levant was brillant, and Paar had the show business sense to just turn over the show to Oscar. That does not happen much anymore on television.

The paraphrase was Levant's famous comment about the execrable Esther Williams ... "wet she's a star, dry she ain't."

• 2 months later...

Time to close the book on Eddie Fox and "Survivor." He finished 4th out of 20 contestants, just missed the Final Three by one slot. Eddie was still on the show on the 38th day, the second to last of the show. He lost a lot of weight and grew a beard. Here's Eddie talking about what he would do with the million dollars...open a bar and an adjacent area for the patrons' dogs. He came very close to winning the money.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/bfd82865ed874585bf7bb9b67d90fb23/tumblr_mmr7r99ZHZ1qcnzaso1_500.gif

His Facebook comment today with a photo:

"I didn't want this to be the first Wednesday in 15 weeks I wasn't half naked on a public forum so I gym selfied #Shameless"

He's easy to find on Facebook: Eddie Fox, New Jersey. Plenty of photos of Eddie half naked.

Time to close the book on Eddie Fox and "Survivor." He finished 4th out of 20 contestants, just missed the Final Three by one slot. Eddie was still on the show on the 38th day, the second to last of the show. He lost a lot of weight and grew a beard. Here's Eddie talking about what he would do with the million dollars...open a bar and an adjacent area for the patrons' dogs. He came very close to winning the money.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/bfd82865ed874585bf7bb9b67d90fb23/tumblr_mmr7r99ZHZ1qcnzaso1_500.gif

His Facebook comment today with a photo:

"I didn't want this to be the first Wednesday in 15 weeks I wasn't half naked on a public forum so I gym selfied #Shameless"

He's easy to find on Facebook: Eddie Fox, New Jersey. Plenty of photos of Eddie half naked.

Cochran was smart to get rid of him because I think he knew if he was in the final 3, Eddie would have won. But Cochran was very deserving and became only the 3rd contestant to win a unanimous vote.

Cochran was smart to get rid of him because I think he knew if he was in the final 3' date=' Eddie would have won. But Cochran was very deserving and became only the 3rd contestant to win a unanimous vote.[/quote']

Yes, Eddie would have won, based on his likability with the jury. Cochran's one major fault was being wary of Eddie (and, I assume, people like Eddie) long after Malcolm and Reynold were voted out. I was surprised that Cochran admitted just before the final immunity challenge that he hardly knew Eddie.

Eddie does not have a big personality, and is used to dealing with all kinds of people through his job as a fireman. Cochran finally realized he would have been in trouble if Eddie had won immunity.

Yes, Eddie would have won, based on his likability with the jury. Cochran's one major fault was being wary of Eddie (and, I assume, people like Eddie) long after Malcolm and Reynold were voted out. I was surprised that Cochran admitted just before the final immunity challenge that he hardly knew Eddie.

Eddie does not have a big personality, and is used to dealing with all kinds of people through his job as a fireman. Cochran finally realized he would have been in trouble if Eddie had won immunity.

Considering that he got rid of him just at the perfect time, I'm not sure it was a major -- or any -- kind of fault at all ... Of those 3 -- Eddie, Reynold, Malcolm -- Eddie was the smallest threat.

Archived