Today's Time-Outs

EZEtoGRU
This topic is 4173 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
some never come back it's been a while since ChgoBoy's time out

Thanks for bringing up ChgoBoy Joseph. You're right, we haven't seen him for a while. I always valued his input even though he sometimes would veer into a rant. I hope he is OK. His last posts were concerning.

From the Terms Of Service

All are welcome to join us and post here, without restriction. However, we must and do reserve the right to modify or delete any post or thread that violates these rules or is, in our sole opinion, inappropriate for inclusion in these shared conversations. Posters who violate a rule will receive a warning from the moderators via their private inbox or by email. Second and third violations will result in a suspension of posting privileges for 30 days. Posters who have violated the rules more than three times will have their usernames deactivated permanently.

If you feel a post violates the rules, please click on the ALERT link at the bottom of the offending post. The moderators will be notified and will review the post as soon as possible. If the post does violate the rules, the moderators will take whatever action is deemed appropriate. Please send an ALERT instead of a private e-mail when you feel action is required. An ALERT will reach the first available moderator while an e-mail will wait until that individual next comes online.

LOL poor brandy would always be in time out

Well SHE can always say I got "to do" Hunky Cipriani many times before LeeAnne! Which keeping HIS Last Name is a constant reminder of !

This Girl is one "Photogenic" Bitch..just like a couple of "Working Guys" I have run into over the Year's! ;) No Names they are all Retired Now! :rolleyes:

Dr. Draker, to what do you attribute this reaction? Can we call it the Draker Syndrome, since you discovered it? Does the Draker Syndrome apply equally, or do different men suffer it in different degrees? And, of course, the big questions: Is there a cure? Is it contagious?

Nobody knows. After a "forced" Time-out there may be a period of "self-inflicted" Time-out when certain posters feel guilt and/or don't feel very welcome to post here. Some posters never return.[/color]

most here don't feel bad for the wrongs they commit. they're anonymous (or so they think they are) and pull hit and runs at will

Nobody knows. After a "forced" Time-out there may be a period of "self-inflicted" Time-out when certain posters feel guilt and/or don't feel very welcome to post here. Some posters never return.[/color]

I suspect that those who decide not to return after 'time outs' are more often motivated by anger than guilt.

I still don't understand why anyone is offended or bothered by posts. Outside of the obvious confidentiality concerns, how can one be so affected by anonymous posters and comments? Don't read the threads or posts!

Again, the most controversial of threads always garner the most reads and responses. It strikes me as weird when we can discuss tonguing a strangers ass with Shakespearean grace, yet quiver at name calling and moniker quarrels.

There really is a pattern of over censorship and heavy handed, unneeded guidance.

Archived