Memorial Day Plans?

Atlantagaguy
This topic is 4537 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

One of my favorite Memorial Day activities is showing support for our servicemen during Fleet Week in NYC. This year it runs from 5/23-5/30 and commemorates the bicentennial of the War of 1812... Thousands of men in uniform will be roaming the streets of Manhattan looking for something to do. Once again, I'll be volunteering my services to any sailor who's lost or needs assistance.

http://www.fleetweeknewyork.com/

Flying in to my "real" home in Utah. Everyone in my immediate family has moved at least once in the past year and we're all converging at my Utah house for the weekend. Plan to decorate the graves of family.

Taking a couple of extra days off work and plan to spend some time in the mountains at my recreation property.

Then, it's' back to Oregon and the job.

Always a low key weekend for me. I usually enjoy a few days on an area lake. It's restful to me, and I enjoy the eye candy, especially those hot young studs out on the water showing off (skiiing or boarding or whatever) for their gf's or bf's or.....

Hot weather, hot guys, and cold drinks! That's vacation to me! :)

A trip to the backwoods of Virginia. Almost West Virginia. For a family lunch with my partner's sisters and brother. I've already met one of the sisters and the brother but the "uber" religious one backed out of the last family lunch. And then I get to see where my partner was born and raised. So it should be fun.

Archived