Fuck His Jeans Off: Which One for YOU?

JackTwist
This topic is 4410 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

All are gorgeous specimins... However, there is something about number 4 that is appealing with what looks like a nicely V-shaped torso. In addition, he is the shortest and probably the most nimble. Plus, I like the shape of his pecs and would like to feast on his nips... Still, I must agree that number 1 has an awesome set of abs... and am hoping that if flexed a bit number 4 might be impressive in that department as well.

All are gorgeous specimins... However, there is something about number 4 that is appealing with what looks like a nicely V-shaped torso. In addition, he is the shortest and probably the most nimble. Plus, I like the shape of his pecs and would like to feast on his nips... Still, I must agree that number 1 has an awesome set of abs... and am hoping that if flexed a bit number 4 might be impressive in that department as well.

Besides, he is similar to one of my buddies who is now working out with a trainer 4 times a week. Can't wait to see the results.

Boston Bill

http://imageshack.us/a/img341/6695/54332023045251706861010.jpg

As usual my having to select is difficult because I like all four of these hot studs and would desire a torrid FIVE WAY, but since I am obligated

in choosing one of these hot, virile men, I'll go for hottie NUMBER ONE [#1]!!!!

Number ONE: rippled abs, cafe au lait skiln, sculpted facial features and more than a "hint" of a bulge below :)) Plus he

looks like he might be slightly more mature than the others.

Interesting that there isn't a tat or piercing in any of these four hunks.

Allow me to help you to keep this thread alive jawjateck....First off, under close examination, the guy on the right really ain't all that pitiful...If I saw him in a bar, I would jump on that in a "New York Minute" But you can have him first, I will take 'sloppy seconds'

Archived