Happy Birthday Charlie

leigh.bess.toad
This topic is 4463 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Today is the birthday of one of the most esteemed members on the forum and I wanted to wish Charlie a big happy birthday. I hope to see you again at the PS event this week to say Happy Birthday in person.

Charlie -- for all your calm, thoughtful, considerate contributions here, I say thank you and I hope you have the best birthday yet.

Enjoy!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Charlie!

Cheers, to a true gentleman and one of the good guys on this message center. Have a fabulous day! Coop

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o29/annairene1976/happy%20birthday%20comments/Birthday-1.jpg

Charlie... wishing you all the best as your posts are always distinguished by their urbanity, style, and good taste...

My God! I hope I am not making you sound as though you are your counterpart... Charlie the Tuna... but you are indeed all class and as such greatly appreciated!!

I have not had the pleasure of meeting Charlie. His Friday jokes usually send me off to work with a laugh or a groan. I have enjoyed his posts so I will add my congratulations on this auspicious occasion. Happy Birthday Charlie, Love ya long time.

Thanks for the birthday wishes, but you have confused me with with my friend jackhammer, the Friday jokester. (And no, we definitely are not the same person.)

Happy Belated Birthday, Charlie...I have been traveling and not on line for a few days, so missed the big day. I hope it provided everything you wanted for the day and night !!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a wonderful time in PS. and may you have many, many, many more happy birthdays. Thanks too for your great posts, which I always enjoy reading.

DD

Archived