Which Butt For You (12/31)

leigh.bess.toad
This topic is 4550 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

There you go again, Lee, creating stressful situations that demand choices. But wait - there are only five guys there - why must I make a choice? I see this as an opportunity to be an equal opportunity butt-admirer. Why send anyone home disappointed? Like a barstool, this face seats five.

I will have to go with #2 -- like a good pair of thighs and calves that match and then a nice round, delivious butt on top -- and Raul is right, if you hang out with bicycle racers and dancers - you get that, but also let's not forget rugby players and water polo players!!!! YUMMMMM

I will have to go with #2 -- like a good pair of thighs and calves that match and then a nice round, delivious butt on top -- and Raul is right, if you hang out with bicycle racers and dancers - you get that, but also let's not forget rugby players and water polo players!!!! YUMMMMM

And ice hockey players! Go Bruins

Boston Bill

So much in this tread... I like PK was disappointed in their thighs... but then as usual Raul comes to the rescue with sage advice... seconded by adriano... then Bosguy chimes in... and then Leigh.bess.toad with his you "don't get teeth" remark... Actually, the ideal is a hot muscular hockey player who got all his teeth knocked out... great butt, healthy thighs, and the potential for that once in a life time edentulous blow job... Damn that American Dental Association for advocating the saving of teeth!

So much in this tread... I like PK was disappointed in their thighs... but then as usual Raul comes to the rescue with sage advice... seconded by adriano... then Bosguy chimes in... and then Leigh.bess.toad with his you "don't get teeth" remark... Actually, the ideal is a hot muscular hockey player who got all his teeth knocked out... great butt, healthy thighs, and the potential for that once in a life time edentulous blow job... Damn that American Dental Association for advocating the saving of teeth!

Interesting, coming from you. lol :) :)

Hmmm never got the chance to play Rugby, but did play a little water polo in high school and much more recently until just a couple years ago was a bike racer so lots of opportunity to see and play with great thighs.

As far as teeth? While I kept my teeth I did break a few in crash during a race once.

Funny thing is that until I got them repaired lots of women would hit on me non-stop.

Raul

http://daddysreviews.com/review/raul_g_chicago

Archived