How Will YOU Be Spending the Christmas Holiday?

JackTwist
This topic is 4557 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well since my fairly new BF will be spending the holidays with HIS parents (NO, he is not OUT to them), I will be returning to the scene of the crime where we met, the Sex club, which will be having a special holiday party for all those who have NO other plans....

I will put on my Red holiday jockstrap, tuck in my jingle-balls, a spritz of Pine cologne behind the ear and head out to partake in ALL the holiday

Fun. Its better than sitting at home.... :p

As has been my tradition for many many years, I prepare a brunch for my family on Christmas morning then opening of the presents afterwards. Then over to my uncle's house for Christmas dinner. I do love Christmas. Eat drink and be merry everyone, I know I will do my fair share of all three on Christmas :)

Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with my family - since most were together already at Thanksgiving, fewer for Christmas, but it sdtill entails driving to and from a sibling's home as I am not hosting this year. I may stop by at friends for Christmas evening (some of us who grew up a long time ago, noting so many hit our home town once a year - usually all meet for a drink after we survive the families. A nice tradition.

Guest countryboywny

I'm joining my family at my brother's house on Christmas Eve, consume copious amounts of Christmas Cheer, make fun of everyone there, laugh my ass off then retire home for a Christmas Day of peace, quiet, and recuperation. :)

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas, Peace, Love and Joy!

How the holiday will play out for me is still up in the air. Christmas Eve will be dinner with my bf. Christmas Day I will fix Christmas dinner for wife and son and her family. Other than that, at this point it is still up in the air.

Unless I'm still stuck in the stores doing last minute Christmas shopping.

One thing for certain: I'm taking a day off from posting galleries on Christmas day.

I am heading to Park City to ski and hopefully not break any bones...I am going with my nephews, and as I age, they have begun to out ski me, which is frustrating, and trying to keep up is just asking for a broken something or other. But being in the mountains for the holidays is always special...

Happy holidays everyone! I'll be working this weekend--flying the friendly skies with a lay-over at TPA on Saturday night and a lay-over at IND on Christmas Night. On Monday evening the 26th, I'll join my 2 teen-age sons who are spending the holiday weekend in Dallas, TX with their grandparents and cousins. We will unwrap presents, watch football and have our traditional family Christmas dinner (tex-mex style) on December 27th. The boys and I will fly back home to Chicago on the 29th.

So, you are going all those places on UA? JK. :) I have worked and, in fact, been out of the country on every holiday as well as "special days" such a birthday except Christmas Day itself. Just luck, not skill. :) I certainly appreciate what you having to do and wish you an excellent holiday thereafter.

Best regards,

KMEM

I'm curious how all of our friends here in hooville will be celebrating the holiday?

With any luck, I will be celebrating a succesful phone call to my brother apologizing for the sudden illness that sadly prevents any possibility of me spending 4 hours unwrapping presents with his assorted insane in-laws; otherwise I will be at his house watching the wrapping from each individual present being carefully folded away and stored before going on to the next (ribbons being stored separately...sigh).

You can pick your friends but you can't pick your relatives.

We don't usually observe religious or secular holidays, unless we've been invited by others to do so, which hasn't happened this year. So I will be playing tennis with my usual Sunday morning doubles partners, and then will probably clean out my linen closet, mop the floors, read the Sunday papers, and make a slightly better dinner than usual.

I am going to spend the Christmas holiday with my buddy Longfellow cooking a dinner and just doing whatever the hell we please, not what others tell us we should do.

First Christmas holiday by ourselves and it's going to be the best ever!!!!

Boston Bill

Ps Longfellow is my maltipoo.

Good question. If I'm as horny as I am today maybe

I'll put on my Santa Suit (yes I have one) and go to one of the bath houses and fuck.

Santa does like going in and out of chimneys.

Raul

http://daddysreviews.com/review/raul_g_chicago

You oversexed guy. You could have spent it elsewhere and I assure you, you wouldn't have been horny--exhausted, but not horny

Boston Bill

I am heading to Park City to ski and hopefully not break any bones...I am going with my nephews, and as I age, they have begun to out ski me, which is frustrating, and trying to keep up is just asking for a broken something or other. But being in the mountains for the holidays is always special...

Hope they have snow in Park City. I was there last weekend and there wasn't a lot of snow. Flying back to SLC on Friday and hope to find some snow.

This is going to be an unusual Christmas for me. I'm flying back to Utah on Friday so I can go elk hunting on Christmas eve. (Finally got an elk permit this year.) Hopefully I'll bag my meat early so I can get it quartered and packed out the same day.

The family is celebrating Christmas on the 26th (due to work schedules). We'll probably catch a movie in the afternoon.

The rest of the week will be spent helping my sister and her husband pack up their house. They're relocating to another state and starting a new job in January.

Not much of a relaxing holiday season.

This is going to be an unusual Christmas for me. I'm flying back to Utah on Friday so I can go elk hunting on Christmas eve. (Finally got an elk permit this year.) Hopefully I'll bag my meat early so I can get it quartered and packed out the same day.

The family is celebrating Christmas on the 26th (due to work schedules). We'll probably catch a movie in the afternoon.

The rest of the week will be spent helping my sister and her husband pack up their house. They're relocating to another state and starting a new job in January.

Not much of a relaxing holiday season.

I am curious how you like to prepare your elk? It is such a lean meat, many people that I know that cook it tend to make it on the dry side.

Good luck on the hunt!!

Archived