Training yourself to take a long dick

chelseanyc
This topic is 3049 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've always wondered about this... is it normal that the anus burns when someone enters? I never found anything about this on any site. It also happens (mostly) only when it's with a condom, less so when it's without a condom. Since I do not want to bareback (I only did it with my committed monogamous partner, but we've recently seperated), I wonder if it's a recurring phenomenon that the anus burns at first entry?

I do have sensitive skin... when I was performing in a theatre show once I had to paint my face white and I bought the most tested face make-up I could find (supposed to be specifically for sensitive skin) and it burned my face off everytime.

When I use a dildo, the same burning sensation occurs, it really takes out all of the fun in an instant. While I have a high pain threshold, pain is an instant and complete turn off for me.

Up until now I've never physically enjoyed bottoming. The only times I sort of enjoyed it was purely on a mental level: that the thought of getting ploughed or riding a guys dick made me horny, but the actual physical part of it gave me no pleasure. So I'm curious on how I might be able to get that pleasure thing going. Even though I'm leaning more towards being a top at the moment (for previously stated reasons) I just find the fantasy of getting fucked so hot. I'd love to be able to have a guy ride me like there's no tomorrow.

I've also never douched before! I bought this one recently: https://www.prowler.co.uk/sex-toys/bum-toys/douche/titanmen-anal-douche.html

But so like... how do you use that? Is that enough to be clean for bottoming? I have read the forum about all the recommendations but the discussions are more general (don't use an enema, but water, etc...) I'm sorry if these questions have been answered before...

The only sort of "instruction" on douching I saw was in that HBO show "Looking" where a guy douched and he was hunched over.

To me, pain on insertion is an indication of insufficient lube.

Lots of lube....inside and out....fingers to open a bit....a slow..sensual entrance...I will only do anal if I can kiss at the same time...and be on top...in full control....doggy style if my partner can kiss my neck and ears....a slow rhythmic fuck..not a jack hammer to the next state....should be pleasureable....if not..stop..it doesn't get better...

ou can try conditioning your anus with a dab of pure coconut oil 1-2 times per day and a little stretch at the same time. It softens it up and is the best of any and all moisturizers! Perfectly safe to moisturize, cook with AND EAT!!

If you every try this make sure you don't put anything that contains oil up to six hours before having protected anal sex. Any oil residue can and will create tiny holes in the condom exposing you to transmittable diseases.

If you every try this make sure you don't put anything that contains oil up to six hours before having protected anal sex. Any oil residue can and will create tiny holes in the condom exposing you to transmittable diseases.

Thanks Juan - forgot to mention - do not use as Juan says, up to 6 hours before. Do it up until the day prior to your meet to be safe.

I do have sensitive skin...

If it is a skin issue, I do not have advice, but like others answering your post, it seems the solution is relaxation, practice, and lubrication. A burning sensation is not unusual when the sphincters are forced without relaxation. Also the textbook images of the rectum and colon are misleading; they are not empty tubes ready to be filled or emptied. They tend to fold up when empty and slowly unfold and expand when full. Thus, time and relaxation are needed to open both sphincters and the rectum, and that is where the fun comes in. Especially when you are clean and confident and your top rims and fingers you before a slow and lubricated entry. Any time that I have spent exploring "down there" has added to my pleasure as a bottom.

If you ever try this make sure you don't put anything that contains oil up to six hours before having protected anal sex. Any oil residue can and will create tiny holes in the condom exposing you to transmittable diseases.

If you use non-latex condoms, that's not a worry. I love Lifestyles SKYNS.

Unfortunately, this is wrong. Lifestyles SKYNS are made of Polyisoprene, which is a special kind of latex to prevent allergic reaction in those sensitive to latex. It still isn't safe to use oil-based products with these condoms... they will degrade just like natural latex.

If you want to use oil-based products with condoms, you've got to use polyurethane condoms like "Trojan Supra Bareskin Microsheer Polyurethane." These seem to be relatively rare, and I haven't tried them. Does anyone else have experience with polyurethane condoms?

Unfortunately, this is wrong. Lifestyles SKYNS are made of Polyisoprene, which is a special kind of latex to prevent allergic reaction in those sensitive to latex. It still isn't safe to use oil-based products with these condoms... they will degrade just like natural latex.

If you want to use oil-based products with condoms, you've got to use polyurethane condoms like "Trojan Supra Bareskin Microsheer Polyurethane." These seem to be relatively rare, and I haven't tried them. Does anyone else have experience with polyurethane condoms?

I tried them a long time ago, when they first hit the market. Didn't like them. They may have been vastly improved now.

Imagine trying to put your dick inside a hard inflexible preshaped plastic cup. it's specially horrible if you have a thick dick. Painful on the dick, painful on the ass, thick, unforgiving.

Why would anyone use this is beyond me.

I recently did the research on this condom/oil-based lube issue when I was considering fucking around with a massage therapist. I ultimately decided that I wasn't comfortable with the safety issues inherent with a massage/anal combo. So sad. :(

I recently did the research on this condom/oil-based lube issue when I was considering fucking around with a massage therapist. I ultimately decided that I wasn't comfortable with the safety issues inherent with a massage/anal combo. So sad. :(

Not on my watch!

Nothing easier than fixing this. When you get to your masseur be prepared with a bottle of light silicone lube. Light silicone lubes are perfectly great for massage and absolutely safe with condoms.

You CAN have your cake, and take it up the ass.

Light silicone lubes are perfectly great for massage and absolutely safe with condoms.

Juan, although I haven't tried silicone lubes, I've read that cleanup is difficult. I can see where perhaps this could be a possibility for a light massage that is really just foreplay, do you think that they would be appropriate for a thorough, head-to-toe, full body massage?

Yes. Cleaning silicone lube stains is a bitch. On some materials it's almost impossible. That is why I always keep special linens to be used with it and when I am giving or receiving a massage I put a large towel under it. I have found that towels don't get stained by silicone as flatter materials would.

Silicone lube is perfectly suited for a real, professional massage. You don't need to use a lot. A little bit goes a long way and it doesn't dry up. Before moving to the next body part, if you want to prevent further staining, you can wipe the remains with a wash cloth.

Believe me, I am not one to give up on either a heavy duty anal feast or a professional, deep, careful massage.

Have both on the same session. You'll be a happy camper.

• 5 weeks later...

I have been seeking this particular forum discussion for quite a while. It pretty much explains everything I needed to know about bottoming, but didn't know who to ask. I can't wait to try,again after some home work. Thanks to everyone who contributed. This is the best info on the subject on the web.

Archived