The 5000th Post of Axiom2001 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Axiom2001
This topic is 2082 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am reluctant to toot my own horn, but I can't believe it! I've reached the "5000th" mark in postings at this website and in these forums. Guys, I can't believe it. Has it been 11 years since I've come to this website and into these various fourms-- lurking at first--then reading--and finally finally posting in many of them? I guess it has been!

Damn, 5000 posts! ...5000 posts! ...5000 posts! This particular one in which I am alerting you MODESTLY makes for number 5001.

5,000 Congrats...

Axiom, 5,000 posts and all much appreciated. I'm looking forward to the next 5,000. Thanks for your steady contributions to this website. One can never tell how much your posts have helped others. We all learn from one another.

HOWEVER, you chose to post this in the "Gallery", so, where's the beef?

Congratulations on reaching this landmark number.

Coop

Guest greatness

Oh my congratulations!! We need to have an installation ceremony for Axiom2001..

I am reluctant to toot my own horn, but I can't believe it! I've reached the "5000th" mark in postings at this website and in these forums. Guys, I can't believe it. Has it been 11 years since I've come to this website and into these various fourms-- lurking at first--then reading--and finally finally posting in many of them? I guess it has been!

Damn, 5000 posts! ...5000 posts! ...5000 posts! This particular one in which I am alerting you MODESTLY makes for number 5001.

http://laura.chinet.com/html/titles12.html

ALL HAIL HIS GRACE, DUKE AXIOM2001

May this be but a small beginning to your contributions to the forum. Congratulations Axiom It's time to party! I'd say party like it's 1999 but maybe party like its 2001 may be more approrpriate in His Grace's case.

• 7 years later...

The 5000th Post of Axiom2001

Many of the comic strips I post in the "I LOVE A GOOD PUN" thread disappear after awhile, leaving a blank space that shows 'likes' by several people. As an experiment, I deleted one of those posts, and my 'likes' went down by 2 (the # of people who'd liked it). I won't be deleting any others; I've just filled in the blank spaces with

200.gif

Interestingly, the majority of the members who posted in this thread in 2010 have long since disappeared. But Axiom2001 is STILL HERE!! (And has over 10K posts now.)

Yes and nowadays 5000 posts is just an average Tuesday for some people. As with much of life these days, quantity seems to be of so much import. Fortunately there are quality posters such as Axiom to add a bit of relevance and insight and make this site still a friendly stop for others.

Yes and nowadays 5000 posts is just an average Tuesday for some people. As with much of life these days, quantity seems to be of so much import. Fortunately there are quality posters such as Axiom to add a bit of relevance and insight and make this site still a friendly stop for others.

More people post in the Gallery, so it adds quickly to the number of post. I seriously doubt there is much interest in having the most posts. Marylander1940 will have the most posts when he returns here soon And he is a target, but not just for most posts. I hope he post less; and I write as someone who mostly likes him.

Welcome to the club!

5,000 Congrats...

Axiom, 5,000 posts and all much appreciated. I'm looking forward to the next 5,000. Thanks for your steady contributions to this website. One can never tell how much your posts have helped others. We all learn from one another.

HOWEVER, you chose to post this in the "Gallery", so, where's the beef?

Congratulations on reaching this landmark number.

Coop

Here's the beef -

tumblr_peuev0su5N1ukhjdwo1_540.jpg tumblr_perl65Aru01tz4zda_540.jpg tumblr_pd7rkigfuw1ubczc1o1_540.jpg