HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NYTomcat!

Romann
This topic is 5187 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Please share my sentiments in wishing the birthday boy a wonderful and blessed day of birthday celebrations, good wishes, laughter and another happy year full of fun and success!

It's all about you today my friend! :) You're not old but still a young 41 kid at heart full of good cheer and big smiles! Don't hate me for announcing this.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Romann...Happy BDay, NYTomcat

Best wishes even though I think your Birthday wish is already coming true. As for blowing out all those candles....Practice, practice, practice.

Have a great time.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

You can now visualize how many 41 is......LOL

Guest TBinCHI

Hey my friend, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! As I am no longer having birthdays, you'll be caught up to me in no time. And, what a way to celebrate 41 - I can't wait to see what 42 brings!~

Happy Birthday Mr. Tom Cat

Not even a 2 foot snow storm could stop you from having a memorable birthday weekend in NYC. Can't wait to read the police report. :eek:

Enjoy your special day! I look forward to seeing you and celebrating.

Wishing you all the best.

Coop

http://picbanker.com/cooler_pics/birthday/happy-birthday-g.gif

Thanks Romann for the heads up.

Guest greatness

oh my

That's a good idea.. Romann coming with my birthday cake~~ :) NYTomcat is so lucky~~. Not to steal the thread but why is Lucky missing in action? Is he ok?

Not even a 2 foot snow storm could stop you from having a memorable birthday weekend in NYC. Can't wait to read the detailed report.

Enjoy your special day! I look forward to seeing you and celebrating.

Wishing you all the best.

Coop

http://picbanker.com/cooler_pics/birthday/happy-birthday-g.gif

Thanks Romann for the heads up.

Add me to the list of swell guys wishing you a fabulous birthday! I know you are having one of your best days ever! Wish I was there with you to join the party and celebrate. Hope you have many more wonderful birthdays like this one!

The guy knows how to throw a party!

Mr. Tomcat… WOW! You sure know how to celebrate in style… My hat is off to you bro!

We have never met, but I have gotten nothing but good vibes from your posts here… Plus it seems that many (but not all!) of the good ones were born in February so I guess there is a connection of sorts there as well… At any rate, from someone who stopped counting birthdays this year, at 41 you still have a long way to go and especially if you are a “young 41” and from the plans you outlined for your celebrations I am going to assume that you are indeed a very young 41. (I would bet that if you take the test at www.realage.com your real age will be at least 10 years younger… and come to think of it perhaps Romann should take the test as well. It probably will say he too young to even have been born!)

At any rate, celebrating ones birthday in the winter is always a challenge weather-wise. However, I am sure that what ever has been going on in NYC has not put a damper on your celebrations. As for myself, I flew south and the weather has not exactly been utopian…

So I salute you NYTomcat, as I am sure that all things considered you have arrived as close to “Utopia Unlimited” (as opposed to Utopia Limited) as possible.

Wishing you many, many, more!

You boys are all just incouragable. Without "reviewing" the situation as fagan would have said. Let me say this.

I have been busier thana resident from "Oklahoma"

I have been higher that Maria in "sound of music"

I have been made to scream "mamma mia"

I have more Romannced than the "phantom of the opera"

I have heard them "playing our song "

Been more sexually charged than "Chicago" or "cabaret"

Been more naked than the cast of "oh Calcutta"

Been switched from romanced to rough ridden more than "Jekyll and Hyde "

And yes oh yes. Ooooooohhh. Yes. Like nothing else

I have been "wicked"

I can only say. I have never had a birthday as wonderful as this. And I owe that to one person.

So Romann. "Who can say if I've been changed for the better... although I think I have been changed for the better. .. because I knew you... because I knew you... because I knew you... I have been changed. ... for good."

Thank you my friend. I don't ever know how to say it enough.

And thank you all my little hooville family. You guys are the light that get me through my days of otherwise "les miserables"

Happy Birthday NYTomcat!

Best Wishes on your special day and always!

Rendie

http://forums.mycotopia.net/attachments/lifestyles/80447d1205547822-happy-birthday-mermadia-s22hunk42.gif

Your too modest

And thank you all my little hooville family. You guys are the light that get me through my days of otherwise "les miserables"

That family is not so little...I'm not so little all by myself. I can't speak for anyone else but many seem to be celbrating your birthday with you.

Happy BirthGAY TomCat!

It's been a pleasure getting to know you through this Forum. I'm so glad you spent your special day with the man you care so much about. Just proves you really can have your cake and eat it too.:)

Goodfella

http://images.jellymuffin.com/images/happy_birthday/images/bngh.gif

Archived