Sports Fantasies(With apologies to BenDover)

Guest biga
This topic is 8235 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi guys Ben's thread about baseball gave me an idea :),reading his post gave me the impression that its the PLAYERS not the game he liked which leads me on to this,which sportsmen would you like to share a hot sweaty night with(all imaginary of course as we know that all sportsmen are 100% hetero-until proved otherwise !)

My top two for a threesome would be Shaq O Neal and tennis star Leyton Hewitt,who would you pick....Andy

MARK GRUDZIELANEK ----LOS ANGELES DODGERS

TRAVIS LEE ---PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES

CHIPPER JONES----ATLANTA BRAVES

just about ANY Olympic swimmer

Guest BenDover

No apologies necessary, and what a fun way to go with the new post. One comment though: yes, indeed I do love the guys, but I'd watch Baby Huey pitch against Grandma Moses if it was going to be a good game and still get a hard-on. I love this game!

For my professional sports three-way: Oscar de la Hoya's ass squirming against my grinding groin while I twisted Derek Jeter's nipples as he sank his slammer into my throat.

Standing in the wings: Doug Flute stroking his dick, Mike Piazza lubing up.

Guest Jocoluver

This will change daily! Today: Mark McGwire and JIM EDMONDS of St. Louis Cardinals, and JETER gets me hard with those 2 spectacular plays, Rick Gannon QB of Oakland Raiders, Troy Aikman, Steve Young. . . . and about 1000 others. I'm a slut -- for jocks! Correcton: I am a slut (period).

As an avid spectator sports fan, I could fill this forum with my list of turn-ons. But since this is baseball playoof time, I'll confine myself to only two of many fantasies: being the sex toy of Luis Gonzalez and Steve Finley, or of Javier Lopez and Kevin Millwood. Or taking on any team in the locker room after a win.

A name black-out hit me, not for the first time (I'm ok, only senile). I'm thinking of a few European soccer players: Owen in England and a couple of Dutch ones, one of them is the chocolate-skinned boy whose beautiful face reminds me of Fabio's pic at Michael's boys.

Lleyton Hewitt and Doug Flutie would be my first choices. I used

to live in the same town as Doug (Natick, MA) so know, unfortunately, that he's straight beyond any doubt. If I helps any, Flutie is a nice guy. New York-Seattle game: really like Derek Jeter and, especially Andy Petite. Can someone from NY talk a little about Pettite, he's got a great body.

So many choices, I wouldn't know where to start.

For those of you sports fans, you might want to check out outsports.com. It's a great site, lots of gay-related topics, pictures, etc. Very well done.

I think a few tennis guys are top of my list right now. Andy Roddick and Jan Michael Gambill are major hotties. There are quite a few others too.

Guest ohioguy13

Someone said it...GABE KAPLER...those arms chest and butt make me hard everytime I watch the Rangers...besides him...there are SO many...!!!

I love Sports...tight uniforms...bubble butts...bulges...whew...time for a shower!!

Guest BenDover

This is one fuckin' fun thread for me. Hooboy, your comments about Andy Pettite's dick size made me laugh. He was really quite the pitcher in yesterday's game against us Mariners. I only hope he can pitch with that Texas-sized dangler as well. Damn, though, we lost. Next game in two hours. We won't be Yanked again.

Hey, I totally agree about Andy Pettite. With some guys, it's pure guess work. But, Andy absolutely has to have a giant dick.

He has a nice ass also. Anyone have any personal knowledge from the Yankee locker room? Someone mentioned Jim Edmonds from the St. Louis Cardinals. I also think J.D. Drew is hot. Too bad the Cards were eliminated. But, Andy is the man of the hour for me.

Guest Gentle Dude

Oscar Dela Hoya's full frontal nude pic in Caesar's is like a box of "hot wings" from Kentucky Fried Chicken...they're both FINGER LICKIN' GOOD. :9

Guest BenDover

Whoa! Full frontal nude shots of de la Hoya? Where? Are these published on the Web? Where can I find these? Inquiring minds...okay, seriously horny for de la Hoya ME wants to know.

Guest Gentle Dude

>Whoa! Full frontal nude shots

>of de la Hoya?

>Where? Are these published

>on the Web? Where

>can I find these?

>Inquiring minds...okay, seriously horny for

>de la Hoya ME wants

>to know.

His nude pictures are all over the internet. He did this when he weighed in before the fight at Caesar's and took off his towel in front of all the people and photographers that were present.

Anyway, if you want a free peek, you need to join a yahoo group (it's free) named FamousNudeAthletes and message number 2985 which includes Dela Hoya, Grigson and Rizzo. You can also see a number of other famous athletes in their full glory. :9

See if this link works. Enjoy and have fun...:)

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FamousNudeAthletes/message/2985

GD

Guest BenDover

Thanks, Gentle Dude. I'm having a bit of trouble getting "verified" or something. Can't get into the site of nude sports dudes.

Guest exFratBoy

>Thanks, Gentle Dude. I'm having

>a bit of trouble getting

>"verified" or something. Can't

>get into the site of

>nude sports dudes.

Yeah Ben, I just tried it too. Seems you have to send in 3 pics of your own (full frontals of male sports figures) before they'll let you join.

And to add to your list: Sean Green of the Blue Jays and Eric Lindreau (sp?) of the Flyers. Although if I had to pick one pro athlete to be stranded on a desert island with, I think it would be Doug Flutie. I had a crush on him since he played for BC, and he's aged well.

Guest Gentle Dude

>>Thanks, Gentle Dude. I'm having

>>a bit of trouble getting

>>"verified" or something. Can't

>>get into the site of

>>nude sports dudes.

>

>Yeah Ben, I just tried it

>too. Seems you have to

>send in 3 pics of

>your own (full frontals of

>male sports figures) before they'll

>let you join.

>

Sorry guya... I've been a member of yahoo groups for a long time, even before I joined this message board. I didn't know that aome of the policies changed. I didn't have to send any pics at the time, although I do have a large collection of them. It's a shame 'coz there's hundreds of nude frontal pictures of athletes (locker room or hidden camera shots) including very famous ones such as Troy Aikman, Mark Gastineau, Mike Tyson, Steve Garvey, Alberto Tomba, Pete Sampras, Dennis Rodman, even vintage nude pics of Jack LaLane, Ed Fury, Joe Dimaggio, Jim Brown and Arnold Swazenagger.

I don't know how to download pictures from the internet. Where is Jizz when you need him???? :)

GD

Archived