Please, Sir, May I Have Some More?

FrancoDiSantisxxx
This topic is 7775 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am back for more plaudits and punishment.

Below is the link to my presence on the web. Last year, when I initially set it up, the comments I received on here could be categorized as "where's the beef" (no dick shots, particularly no hard dick shots), and it was hard to see my face with the proverbial sunglasses. Over the last ten months or so, I have updated or posted about four dozen images (six at any given time).

Comments, criticisms, suggestions, even referrals to your favorite plastic surgeon are all gladly welcome. Frankly, showing this to my clients or even to the Twinks is not particularly beneficial as they essentially like what I show them (hard to believe, no?), so constructive opinions from outsiders is definitely welcome.

One final comment: I have about eight hard-on shots I send to prospective clients, via e-mail or as a link; I simply do not wish to post one on a public website for a variety of reasons.

ON THE WEB: http://www.gaydar.co.uk/francodisantis

Express Yourself

>Lots of soapy goodness. You don't look particularly happy to

>be having you photo taken though. Your expression is

>somewhere noncommital btw blank and broody.

It is winter. While it may be warm enough to walk around without clothes on, the water at this well-known Palm Springs resort was freezing and the client who took the picture needed a lot of coaching. Is it really that bad? The clients I asked (save two) and the Twinks were all in favor of this particular one....

Bravo to you Franco, for the tasteful and always sexy display on the web and here at the review site. I, for one, think that your cool and calm expression matches your stellar advice and strong presence in this industry. I'd venture to say that a brooding, sultry look only appeals that much greater to the many lovers who already enjoy your dark, masculine appeal.

On a sidenote, I have shed my suit to tread in that very same grotto there in Palm Springs. It's very cold and I don't think I'm smiling very big in my photos there either!

~Delicious

Top Cat

>I think your pics are great but I would give pussy the pink

>slip, altho I dearly love cats (and dogs, and horses). I'm

>assuming, of course, that you are a top}( If I'm wrong, then

>I suppose pussy can stay:

Sometimes Jane is on my chest and I am on the bottom, sometimes we are curled next to each other side to side and, because of our size differences, it is rare that I am directly on top of her. Sexually, however, I am most definitely a top.

One of the advantages of having a picture of Jane on the site is that it lets prospective clients know I have a pet, that she sleeps on my bed. In this regard, for those clients who have allergies, we can make alternative arrangements; if the client is reasonably close, I have also often given them the IN call rate if this is the case.

Top Cat

>I think your pics are great but I would give pussy the pink

>slip, altho I dearly love cats (and dogs, and horses). I'm

>assuming, of course, that you are a top}( If I'm wrong, then

>I suppose pussy can stay:

Sometimes Jane is on my chest and I am on the bottom, sometimes we are curled next to each other side to side and, because of our size differences, it is rare that I am directly on top of her. Sexually, however, I am most definitely a top.

One of the advantages of having a picture of Jane on the site is that it lets prospective clients know I have a pet, that she sleeps on my bed. In this regard, for those clients who have allergies, we can make alternative arrangements; if the client is reasonably close, I have also often given them the IN call rate if this is the case.

Archived