===411 Chuck on Manhattan=====

19 hours ago, Typical said:

There is no online presence. This is just typical self promotion by a spa operator. Nothing to see here. 

Totally agree. Notice that the first poster says all these great things about him, and even met him at 6, count em, 6 different locations LOL!  And then ends by saying "anyone know more about him?" Huh, thought you have met him at 6 places already?.......

I had a massage with Chuck at Paris men spa last Tuesday. He definitely knows how to massage and when you ask him he'll throw in a lot of stretching from Thai yoga massage. His pressure is great, the flow is there and he knows what he is doing.

All in all he is a sweet guy, very accomplished and accomdsating and he speaks English. 

It would help if Chuck had an MF or RM ad so that potential patrons can learn more about him (pictures, physical details). There is a lot of talk from unaccredited new users. Hopefully Chuck sees this and considers going private through a studio as opposed to operating in the shadows of multiple spas and only getting recommended by brand new forum members. 

3 hours ago, BenBen41 said:

I had a great massage with Chuck at Paris Men's Spa today... He is a very good masseur--very strong hands, attentive to problem areas, and asks questions. He used a warming oil on my lower back, and really helped relieve tension and stress. I will visit him again. 👍

No, you didn't. 🤣

Chuck is probably sitting around wondering why nobody from these forums has visited Paris Men's Spa yet.

The reason? WAY too much promotion here from brand-new members who are either owners or employees of Paris Men's Spa. Just like YOU! 🤡