Muscluar/Bodybuilder Providers in the DMV

Sinclaire

Hi there, I'm looking to eventually hire a provider for service in the DMV area, I'm also willing to extending my search to Philly as well.

This would be my first time hiring and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for providers who had bodybuilder style physiques. I know that isn't as common as it once was and I don't see many options listed in the area for providers with that physique

I'm not looking for just muscle worship, I'm looking for a full service provider if that makes a difference. 
Any input would be greatly appreciated.  

8 hours ago, Sinclaire said:

Hi there, I'm looking to eventually hire a provider for service in the DMV area, I'm also willing to extending my search to Philly as well. This would be my first time hiring and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for providers who had bodybuilder style physiques. I know that isn't as common as it once was and I don't see many options listed in the area for providers with that physique I'm not looking for just muscle worship, I'm looking for a full service provider if that makes a difference.  Any input would be greatly appreciated.  

I believe the reference is to District of Columbia, Maryland and Virgnia

2 hours ago, azdr0710 said:

I suppose this thread is an example of why I sometimes hesitate to use offbeat humor or make good-natured cynical comments here in the forum.......somebody just won't get it and I'll feel like a stupid jerk.......

"Take a chance. Get hurt even. But play as well as you can. Go team, go! Give me an L. Give me an I. Give me a V. Give me an E. L-I-V-E. LIVE! Otherwise, you got nothing to talk about in the locker room." -- Maude (Ruth Gordon), Harold and Maude  😉 

Edited by Walt

1 hour ago, Charlie said:

I think DMV might actually be Delaware/Maryland/Virginia (that would make extension to Philly more logical.

as a DC native, DMV is for sure District, Maryland, Virginia... depending where you live in the area you can get to Philly in under 2 hours, so its a somewhat common weekend trip destination.

Edited by MikeH10

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/6/2024 at 10:31 AM, Walt said:

The Department of Motor Vehicles? I know they have been trying to improve the experience so people don't feel they have to stand in line forever -- but having available providers is above and beyond.

Lol i dont know if you are innocently unaware or just too clever by half