NickXXL

BostonDadType

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, DMICS said:

You sent me a private message last year asking the same question which I answered. 

This is your 2nd time asking the same question in this thread (the 1st time literally one month ago was answered). At this point I ask...what more do you want? Nick is probably not the right provider for you. 

I am very intrigued by him and his looks but there are conflicting reviews about him from reliable members: from being “masculine for sure” to “he's not really very masculine in his speech and manner” “bordering on effeminate” so don’t know which to believe. I am trying to get more feedback , which I believe was the whole purpose of this forum. If I annoy you I suggest you just skip my comments instead of attacking or discrediting me. 

Edited by MmM

5 hours ago, MmM said:

I am very intrigued by him and his looks but there are conflicting reviews about him from reliable members: from being “masculine for sure” to “he's not really very masculine in his speech and manner” “bordering on effeminate” so don’t know which to believe. I am trying to get more feedback , which I believe was the whole purpose of this forum. If I annoy you I suggest you just skip my comments instead of attacking or discrediting me. 

His add claims to be masculine. I will let you know next week.

35 minutes ago, ShortCutie7 said:

how “masc” could you be with a dick in an orifice?

used to think the same thing.......until I witnessed several ultra-"masc", "you'd never guess" studs who wanted nothing more than that........begging for it, basically!.......took me years, but I now realize it's very definitely not all black-and-white........

32 minutes ago, azdr0710 said:

used to think the same thing.......until I witnessed several ultra-"masc", "you'd never guess" studs who wanted nothing more than that........begging for it, basically!.......took me years, but I now realize it's very definitely not all black-and-white........

We’re all queens at some level! 🙂

On 5/11/2024 at 2:38 PM, edinbrooklyn said:

We’re all queens at some level! 🙂

And I'm good with that :)  . I like men that have a masculine air, mannerism about them. It is really an entire package, the look, the voice, etc. My favorite type of guy is the one you think is super straight only to find out he likes to bottom.

22 hours ago, TopSweatyJock said:

And I'm good with that :)  . I like men that have a masculine air, mannerism about them. It is really an entire package, the look, the voice, etc. My favorite type of guy is the one you think is super straight only to find out he likes to bottom.

I love a man that has a versatile tongue. Lisp, knife or car wash . . .  Just let it fly!