NickXXL

BostonDadType

He's the best. Period. 

It's great when provider from this 'new era' is easy to meet with and takes his job and performance seriously...which seems to be lost more and more. Easily a Top 2 experience for me. Can't wait to see him again. Where's @TorontoDrew? lol.

Edited by DMICS

On 3/18/2024 at 3:03 AM, DMICS said:

He's the best. Period. 

It's great when provider from this 'new era' is easy to meet with and takes his job and performance seriously...which seems to be lost more and more. Easily a Top 2 experience for me. Can't wait to see him again. Where's @TorontoDrew? lol.

I've hired Nick 4 or 5 times and am looking forward to his return from his current tour.  He's a great guy and always delivers.

@azdr0710

I find the practice of posting face photos of providers who blur out their faces on their profiles to be distasteful and disrespectful. 

It violates privacy and you should take this down.  If he chooses to send you a face pic through whastapp (which is encrypted), going and posting it on a public forum is so wrong. 

he does not mention that he is on rentmen or acts as a provider in that article -  Just because you found face pics of him online in another capacity does not make it OK to out him here.  

If you find someones instagram and they post face pics on there is it ok? If someone found your face pics online in another unrelated website would it be ok to post here?   

No. It's not ok. 

This provider very deliberately only has blurred photos on his profile.  This is such a violation of consent and the post should be taken down and Respect his boundaries. 

Edited by NYXboy

• 2 weeks later...

I hit him up to make an appointment but he's in New Jersey.   I didn't feel like making that trek from Long Island but now I'm second guessing.   I thought of getting a hotel in the city to meet in the middle but wasn't planning to spend that much money (including his rate and the hotel).   But the more I read good things about him....maybe it's worth it?     He told me he's leaving NYC soon.   

4 hours ago, kaboom35 said:

I hit him up to make an appointment but he's in New Jersey.   I didn't feel like making that trek from Long Island but now I'm second guessing.   I thought of getting a hotel in the city to meet in the middle but wasn't planning to spend that much money (including his rate and the hotel).   But the more I read good things about him....maybe it's worth it?     He told me he's leaving NYC soon.   

get a room in NJ, cheaper than Manhattan I presume, and hop on a couple trains....easy peasy!.......he has great comments!

Edited by azdr0710