AdamLust in NYC

cany10011

image search leads to his (the guy in the pictures) expansive social media presence......he seems to be going thru a blond phase now.....no idea if this model is the guy who will show at your door.......seems to be in LA and his native Oklahoma most of the time.......may be much younger than 28, too........man, this research stuff is addictive!

an uncensored face shot of the guy in the profile pictures (initials BS).....

image.jpeg.f2a5326fc05fe3d3928d23a6741354cf.jpeg

Edited by azdr0710

7 minutes ago, azdr0710 said:

image search leads to his (the guy in the pictures) expansive social media presence......he seems to be going thru a blond phase now.....no idea if this model is the guy who will show at your door.......seems to be in LA and his native Oklahoma most of the time.......may be much younger than 28, too........man, this research stuff is addictive!

image.jpeg.f2a5326fc05fe3d3928d23a6741354cf.jpeg

If it’s this one, I may have to forgo the pleasure….

41 minutes ago, azdr0710 said:

That's weird - my search led to a guy with the initials RL.

1 hour ago, cany10011 said:

If it’s this one, I may have to forgo the pleasure….

sorta weird.....the RM profile was established in 2020 with two censored pictures posted to the profile that day.......no picture updates since.......no reviews since (unless advertisers have a way to opt-out of reviews being posted).......the profile holder was logged in just minutes ago.......the model whose pictures are being used (if stolen??) seems to have little or no connection to NY........

as always, caution advised.......public coffee meet first?.......face picture request?........

14 hours ago, azdr0710 said:

sorta weird.....the RM profile was established in 2020 with two censored pictures posted to the profile that day.......no picture updates since.......no reviews since (unless advertisers have a way to opt-out of reviews being posted).......the profile holder was logged in just minutes ago.......the model whose pictures are being used (if stolen??) seems to have little or no connection to NY........

as always, caution advised.......public coffee meet first?.......face picture request?........

Yup... asked for face pic... but he denied me the pleasure of seeing his face. 

On 3/12/2024 at 11:04 PM, guru68 said:

That's weird - my search led to a guy with the initials RL.

Yes, it’s RL, not the fellow whose face pic was entered above. The photo with Calvin Klein underwear was posted in early 2019. I suspect they are misappropriated photos.

BTW, over 20% of total nations globally have a higher circumcision rate than Israel and non-circumcision is not a rarity among Israeli males. 

20 minutes ago, SirBillybob said:

BTW, over 20% of total nations globally have a higher circumcision rate than Israel and non-circumcision is not a rarity among Israeli males. 

All the same, I'll take the extremely high Israeli circumcision rate, viz., nearly 92%.

And that's how one writes and punctuates Latin-derived abbreviations used in English texts -- i.e., e.g., and viz.

very interesting that this profile has survived for nearly four years with only, apparently, the same two censored photos of two different people posted the day the ad was created in 2020......the advertiser is frequently logged in to his RM profile and, yet, no reviews at all (I still wonder if advertisers can choose to not have any reviews (pro or con) published).......I've notified Rentmen, the two models, and the advertiser.......

image.gif.421904a07b68516f37e21a552f5fbc42.gif