Gay Gaston NYC

• 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, kingsley88 said:

Wow that is expensive even for NYC but I don't think he needs to do massages. He has an onlyfans acct and probably makes good $$$ from there.

He's got a nice muscular physique but his face is a-ok. His onlyfans page is competing with his younger counterparts whose faces are far easier on the eyes than his is, so I am doubtful that his OF page is as profitable as you may think it is. 

I think he is just using RMasseur to gain followers for this other more lucrative endeavors.  he has 260K on X (looks like he may have had to start over on IG).  Even if only 2% subscribe to his OF... thats 520 at $10 a month or $5200.  And this is an extremely low estimate.

1 hour ago, Zimby said:

I think he is just using RMasseur to gain followers for this other more lucrative endeavors.  he has 260K on X (looks like he may have had to start over on IG).  Even if only 2% subscribe to his OF... thats 520 at $10 a month or $5200.  And this is an extremely low estimate.

Makes sense. I found some of his vids with Dean Michaelz very passionate. 

I mean... lets say he does take a client... he has set himself up at ELITE rates (less work for more money is always a good thing)

Lets say he takes a client and it does move to sensual/ erotic endeavors because he decided that he wanted it to (a position of power is never a bad thing)

Lets say he talks the client into filming and "creating content" for his other endeavors (another winning situation)

Even at the bare minimum... its just solid advertising for his brand.

He’s not my type at all as I don’t like hairy and corpulent types. That said he gave me a great massage and I asked for edging and it was a MEMORABLE experience. Even at that over the top (pun intended) rate I considered it worth it and wanted to repeat. But it was not in the cards as—despite two separate attempts on my part to repeat—he said he just doesn’t like doing erotic massages. 

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/18/2024 at 8:31 PM, LookingAround said:

He’s not my type at all as I don’t like hairy and corpulent types. That said he gave me a great massage and I asked for edging and it was a MEMORABLE experience. Even at that over the top (pun intended) rate I considered it worth it and wanted to repeat. But it was not in the cards as—despite two separate attempts on my part to repeat—he said he just doesn’t like doing erotic massages. 

I’m curious why you hired him if he is so not your type?  There are so many non-hairy masseurs around after all.