Clubs/bars in the U.S. that have lap dances-let's make a master list!

I'm wondering if it would be useful to create a master list of clubs and bars in the U.S. that have male dancers who do lap dances inside the club. Not a list of places with nude male strippers, since the number of those establishments is dwindling, and not a list of clubs that just have gogo dancers standing on boxes, but a list of clubs where you can take a gogo dancer to a private, semiprivate, or even public area to buy a lap dance. 

Here are some examples:
Phoenix - Karamba Nightclub - "Flesh" Male Revue - the club allows dancers to do lap dances in a separate curtained-off area. 
Chicago - Boxers n Briefs - the club has gogo dancers in their underwear who are able to give lap dances on some nights in the rear bar.
Atlanta - BJ Roosters - the bar has dancers in their underwear who dance on the bar, and they also have some private rooms for lap dances.

Are there other cities that have non-strip clubs that still have lap dances? What are the hidden gems?

17 hours ago, captainbuddy said:

Chicago - Boxers n Briefs - the club has gogo dancers in their underwear who are able to give lap dances on some nights in the rear bar.

I haven't heard of Boxers n Briefs in Chicago.  I knew of one outside St Louis which closed during the pandemic of 2020 and never reopened.  But I can't even find a Boxers n Briefs in Chicago using Google Maps.

On 2/26/2024 at 6:36 AM, Vegas_Millennial said:

I haven't heard of Boxers n Briefs in Chicago.  I knew of one outside St Louis which closed during the pandemic of 2020 and never reopened.  But I can't even find a Boxers n Briefs in Chicago using Google Maps.

Oy, I meant to say Club Lucky Horseshoe in Chicago. Boxers in Briefs was in a different part of Illinois, and I must've gotten the names confused. 

On 2/26/2024 at 9:36 AM, Vegas_Millennial said:

That is correct.  Boxers was in southern Il, right across the river from St. Louis

22 hours ago, Brak said:

I’m at Karamba half an hour before the show and there are 10 women and one other guy here. This doesn’t bode well lol. 

I'm curious how the night went? The last time I was there they had maybe four male dancers and one woman, and there was a curtained-off area in the corner where dancers could do lap dances. I think the fact that the club was not very busy helped make it a pretty chill atmosphere.

That was exactly how it went. It got a bit busier as the night went on, but none of the guys were very my type. (I tend to like built or bear-adjacent dudes and they were all slim or twinky.) they advertise a drag race watch party on Fridays so I came back tonight and there were 5 people there for drag race lol. Followed by a drag show for an hour and then the same 4 guys came back out as gogos