Your Most Enthusiastic Muscle Showoff?

crushme99

Some guys can be hesitant, almost shy about showing off their muscles.  In your experience, who has been the most opposite of that?  Who has absolutely loved to show off, pose, flex to failure, keep going at it, and feed off your worshipful hands?  For a provider to be 120% into muscle admiration and worship like that would be heaven for me.  Who's got an example of that?

Edited by crushme99

• crushme99 changed the title to Your Most Enthusiastic Muscle Showoff?

in my experience it has been with wholesome introverted bodybuilders from the gym. huge, not into competing since THEY think they arent good enough to win... yeah right. once you get them comfortable they light up and are so into it its is really amazing. they never think anyone could be into them as much and worship THEIR muscles.

This was the EXACT scenario of our late great Colton...JC. i remember when he first started into the scene with his first gig set up by KC of Chicago, Colton's clunker of a car couldnt get him from the south suburbs of chicago to and from his house to a customer in the loop. He asked me to give him a ride. i didnt have a problem since the hotel was only about a mile from boystown. so i went to sidetracks for a drink waiting for him to call me to pick him back up. one hour session became 2.5 hours.  i get the call to pick him up. he got in the car and was almost glowing. i asked him how it went. he shook his head. i said "cmon what?" he looked at me and said "i cant believe how awesome that was. made double what we agreed on. the guy was a big time curator at a high end gallery. knew everyone. and he was excited to be with ME!" Colton's way out from his childhood.  from a father that disowned him to high powered, rich men wanting , worshipping and throwing money at him.

and from that day forward the legend of Colton began guys. RIP my big friend. i will always keep as a memento a picture JC gave me when he was 16 in high school. he was a somewhat skinny kid blowing up to 250 at the time and said for me to remember "this kid". the same year he joined my gym to "gain some muscle".

Edited by Gymowner

18 hours ago, Gymowner said:

"and he was excited to be with ME!" Colton's way out from his childhood.  from a father that disowned him to high powered, rich men wanting , worshipping and throwing money at him.

What a delightful and poignant story.  We never know what will touch someone's heart and fill an empty, hurting spot.  Thank you so much for sharing it, Gymowner.

On 2/24/2024 at 1:12 PM, crushme99 said:

Some guys can be hesitant, almost shy about showing off their muscles.  In your experience, who has been the most opposite of that?  Who has absolutely loved to show off, pose, flex to failure, keep going at it, and feed off your worshipful hands?  For a provider to be 120% into muscle admiration and worship like that would be heaven for me.  Who's got an example of that?

I actually like the guys who don't show off their muscles. Just my own personal taste, I find flexing and intentional display of muscles off-putting. The muscles are visible and noticeable anyway. So not intending to put people down, I am more curious about muscle worshiping. I don't get it. What is it about the display of muscles that makes people throw money at them?

3 hours ago, soloyo215 said:

I actually like the guys who don't show off their muscles. Just my own personal taste, I find flexing and intentional display of muscles off-putting. The muscles are visible and noticeable anyway. So not intending to put people down, I am more curious about muscle worshiping. I don't get it. What is it about the display of muscles that makes people throw money at them?

Beats me.  And I'm one of those worshippers.

On 2/24/2024 at 10:12 AM, crushme99 said:

Vin Marco 

On 2/26/2024 at 5:48 AM, soloyo215 said:

Just as crushme99 replied, I have no idea. I do know that it's like I was hardwired for it. I remember from my youngest age being fascinated by guys flexing their muscles on TV or in pictures. They didn't have to be huge bodybuilders either.

Growing up in my neighborhood the ages of the gang of kids ranged from pre-pubescent me to boys in their early teens. In the hot, humid summer evenings a few of the older boys would run around shirtless. I remember one boy flexing for some reason - and while today I might call him toned at best - I remember that all I wanted to do was run up to him and feel his biceps and chest. Of course I knew better than to do that. But that image is still in my mind, decades later. 

And then there was the neighbor who was on the high school wrestling team and would work out shirtless in his garage in the summer evenings. By the time he was approaching his senior year, he was much more than well-toned. I was into puberty by that time and made up a lot of fantasies about how I could get alone with him. Of course, nothing ever happened.

On 2/24/2024 at 2:13 PM, wsc said:

Although I've not yet had the pleasure of his company, John Bronco (of Tampa) seems, in his videos, very agreeable to being worshipped by both hand and tongue.

Don’t waste your time or money on him. I hired him then left me to hook up with a girl. Low life

• 3 weeks later...